Chapter 33

As soon as Gu Yang’s birthday passed, the results of the monthly exam were sent out quickly.

Fan Yuan was undoubtedly still the best in the whole school. Gu Yang’s grades were surprisingly good. If one only counted the scores of Chinese, Mathematics and Foreign language, he would already be at the top of the list. But as soon as he added the science exam that he barely passed, his total score was immediately pulled down and became inconspicuous.

Even so, Zhuo Wan was quite satisfied with Gu Yang’s current results. After all, Gu Yang’s progress was visible to the naked eye, but although she was satisfied, she was still strict on the surface.

As soon as the results came out, Gu Yang immediately began to tease Fan Yuan. There was still an afternoon of class to go, Gu Yang felt like grass had grown in his heart, and he couldn’t sit still for a long time, his head was full of his monthly exam reward.

The teacher on the podium was explaining the monthly exam papers to the students, while Gu Yang in the last row of the classroom was passing a note to Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan’s half of the table was already full of paper balls, but none of them had been opened.

Gu Yang threw another one. The paper ball hit the back of Fan Yuan’s hand, and was about to fall under the table, but Fan Yuan raised his hand to block it, and put it into the pile of paper, but he just didn’t look at it.

When Gu Yang calmed down, Fan Yuan finally glanced sideways at him: “If you don’t listen carefully to the class, the reward will be delayed.”

Gu Yang finally calmed down, forcing himself to listen carefully to the class, but he still couldn’t help but check the time from time to time, waiting to hurry up and leave school at night.

Finally at nighttime after school, when the bell rang, Gu Yang immediately grabbed Fan Yuan’s wrist and ran off, but just after taking a few steps, Fan Yuan pulled him back.

Gu Yang stood by the table, watching Fan Yuan slowly tidy up his backpack, packing his books, homework, and exercises to take home.

After loading his own, he went to pack Gu Yang’s. Gu Yang couldn’t wait any longer, grabbed his own backpack, threw all the things on the table into the backpack, carried it on his back, and looked at him impatiently.

“Is this all right? Let’s go back quickly!”

Fan Yuan seemed to smile, then finally stopped wasting time, and followed Gu Yang outside.

Along the way, Gu Yang kept urging the driver brother of the Fan family to drive faster, which made the driver brother want to laugh and cry.

As soon as he arrived at Fan Yuan’s house, Gu Yang jumped out of the car and rushed in, entered the house, threw off his shoes, and ran up the stairs barefoot. He threw his backpack on the stairs, and ran to stand in front of the huge black iron gate.

When Fan Yuan went upstairs, he saw Gu Yang holding the iron door to look around, turning the door handle twice from time to time.

Hearing Fan Yuan’s voice going upstairs, Gu Yang immediately turned his head and urged him:

“Fan Yuan? Come and help me open it! Hurry up!”

Fan Yuan walked slowly behind Gu Yang, reached out and pressed the iron plate near the doorknob and slid it up, revealing a fingerprint lock. He pressed his index finger in, the fingerprint lock made a “beep” sound, and the iron door was unlocked.

Gu Yang didn’t expect that the big iron door was actually locked with fingerprints. Seeing the door open a gap, he immediately pulled the doorknob open and squeezed in.