Chapter 35

Gu Yang decided to find time to return the box of underwear, but he did not give up, he was planning to buy another box. He made up his mind to make Fan Yuan his unique Little Red Riding Hood, from head to toe, red from the outside to the inside!

In the morning, after dilly-dallying and eating breakfast, it was time to go to school. Gu Yang’s hairy ears on the top of his head and the big tail behind him still didn’t retract back like the wings before.

He grabbed the tip of his tail, stood in front of Fan Yuan and lowered his head, making a dejected look:

“Fan Yuan, how about I don’t go to school today?”

Gu Yang’s words were aggrieved, but the two ears on the top of his head were shaking excitedly, revealing his true inner thoughts.

Fan Yuan looked at the two hairy ears, and moved his fingers hanging on both sides of his body, but he still couldn’t hold back and raised his hands to grab them.

“Don’t want to go to school?”

Gu Yang nodded immediately, and did not react until halfway through the nod. He secretly glanced at Fan Yuan, and then began to shake his head vigorously, so that the two ears on the top of his head wiggled back and forth.

“No! I can’t retract my ears and tail back. How can I go to school like this? How troublesome!”

Fan Yuan directly placed a cap down on Gu Yang’s head, pressed his two flexible ears inside, and wrapped the red coat that Gu Yang bought around Gu Yang himself.

This coat was originally bought according to Fan Yuan’s size, a long coat that reached to the knees. When it was worn on Gu Yang’s body, it became longer, reaching directly to the calf, just enough to cover his big tail tightly.

The big tail came out of the hole in the trousers, moved inside the coat, and even the hem of the clothes behind him swayed.

The hole in the back of the trousers was cut by Gu Yang himself in the morning. Although the trousers still had to be torn, it was still better than when the trousers were directly torn when he turned into a mermaid.

Fan Yuan patted Gu Yang’s fluttering tail, and warned him: “Don’t move your tail after you go out.”

Gu Yang immediately became honest, raised his head and touched his ear that was pressed down by the hat.

“It’s very uncomfortable.”

Fan Yuan pulled his hand down, simply held it in his palm and dragged him out.

“Be patient, we can go to the storage room for lunch at noon, and then you can expose your ears to breath.”

Gu Yang curled his lips behind Fan Yuan, Fan Yuan had an unexpected obsession with learning and having him learn.

Before leaving, Gu Yang turned around and grabbed the red scarf in his hand, and hung it around Fan Yuan’s neck.

Fan Yuan stopped and wanted to take off the red scarf, but Gu Yang immediately grabbed Fan Yuan’s hand and refused to let him take it off.

He wrapped the red scarf around Fan Yuan’s neck twice, tied it into a beautiful knot, and raised his head to look at Fan Yuan.

“Take it with you? Look how the red matches you, there is no one more suitable for red than you!”

Fan Yuan looked at Gu Yang who was wrapped in a mass of red, the bright red color made Gu Yang’s lips redder and his teeth whiter, he felt that Gu Yang’s words were wrong, obviously Gu Yang was more suitable for red.