Chapter 26

Gu Yang quarreled endlessly, but Fan Yuan still remembered to study.

He turned over the heavy homework of Grade three students and wrote in a few strokes.

“What about your homework?”

Gu Yang was stunned for a moment: “I forgot to bring it back.”

Fan Yuan’s fingertips slapped the pen on the table, and Gu Yang shrank his neck in fright, and the wings on both sides folded inward.

“There can be no next time.”

Gu Yang thought that Fan Yuan was going to punish him, but he didn’t expect that Fan Yuan just casually dropped a sentence and turned to do his homework.

He was a little happy in his heart, feeling that today’s goodwill was not in vain.

Gu Yang immediately stood up, pushed Fan Yuan away from half the table, and sat cross-legged on it. The huge wings on both sides covered the table in the shadow.

“I promise I will be quiet and will not disturb your study!”

Gu Yang shook the phone at Fan Yuan and started to play the game on silent.

Looking at the dimmed light on the table, Fan Yuan took out a pair of earphones from the drawer and threw them to Gu Yang, then turned on the desk lamp by the table, acquiescing to Gu Yang sitting on his desk.

Gu Yang happily put on the headphones to play Rhythm Master, his body couldn’t help but sway to the music, but fortunately Fan Yuan’s desk was strong enough and didn’t wobble.

But Gu Yang found it boring after playing two games, and turned his eyes away from the phone screen to Fan Yuan who was studying hard.

Fan Yuan was undoubtedly a genius with a high IQ, but he would never be arrogant, and he would never be lazy when it was time to work hard.

When Gu Yang looked at him, he felt his neck was a little itchy.

He dropped his cell phone, jumped off the table, and quietly stood behind Fan Yuan.

Gu Yang leaned his head in, the scattered hair brushed against Fan Yuan’s ear, Fan Yuan slightly tilted his head.

Gu Yang didn’t know this. He put his hands on the back of the chair behind Fan Yuan, looked at Fan Yuan’s clean and neat handwriting, and when he was tired, he simply pressed his chin on Fan Yuan’s shoulder, along the way, he rubbed his itchy neck on Fan Yuan’s shoulder.

After rubbing for a while and wanting to sing again, Gu Yang carefully observed Fan Yuan’s expression.

“Fan Yuan, can I sing?”

Fan Yuan didn’t look at him, he kept writing, neither agreeing nor refusing.

Gu Yang pretended that Fan Yuan agreed, cleared his throat and began to sing.

He put his upper body on the back of the chair, put his hands around Fan Yuan’s shoulders from behind, and whispered into Fan Yuan’s ear:

“I can follow behind you, like a shadow chasing light…”

It wasn’t the old-fashioned “Love Birds”, Fan Yuan was stunned for a moment, and then heard Gu Yang repeating those few lines again and again:

“I can wait at this intersection, whether you will pass by or not…”

Gu Yang sang and sang, the wings behind him slowly folded forward, enveloping both of them.

There was darkness in the black wings. Fan Yuan sat up straight, and let Gu Yang lie on his back, singing softly into his ear.