Chapter 70

When Fan Yuan was knitting the rabbits, he never thought that one day he would be reduced to fighting with these knitted rabbits for space on the bed.

Gu Yang was particularly fond of these knitted rabbits. Every night before bed, he would kiss each of them, hug several of them in his arms, and fill the bed with them.

As a result, Fan Yuan could only stay on the other side of the bed, separated from Gu Yang by more than a dozen knitted rabbits. These knitted rabbits all faced Fan Yuan’s direction with their backsides, as if mocking him.

Fan Yuan laid on his side at the edge of the bed, watching Gu Yang’s loving kisses on the rabbits’ mouths.

He stretched out his fingers and aimed directly at one of the knitted rabbits in front of him. With a hard push of his fingertips, he sent the rabbit flying.

The flying knitted rabbit passed over Gu Yang and fell to the ground on Gu Yang’s side.

Gu Yang, who was kissing the rabbits, was startled and immediately bent over to pick up the rabbit. He turned back and glared at Fan Yuan, then patted the rabbit to remove the dust that couldn’t be seen on its body.

“Be good to them!”

Fan Yuan had already pulled his fingers back, but after being scolded by Gu Yang and feeling an itch in his hand, he couldn’t help but shoot another one.

Gu Yang was about to pick it up again, but Fan Yuan stood up with Gu Yang and pulled him back. He then aggressively squeezed into Gu Yang’s arms and pushed all the knitted rabbits away.

As Fan Yuan laid in Gu Yang’s arms with his waist wrapped around, Gu Yang was a little stunned.

Fan Yuan was rarely so childish, fighting for attention with a group of knitted rabbits.

Gu Yang’s hands slowly fell on Fan Yuan’s back, and he didn’t go to pick up the rabbit on the ground. Instead, he patted Fan Yuan’s back again and again.

That night, Gu Yang held Fan Yuan to sleep, and Fan Yuan had not left Gu Yang’s embrace since he crawled into it.

For Gu Yang, this feeling was rare but also quite good.

Since Gu Yang found out about the fake pregnancy, he had become more relaxed.

On the other hand, Fan Yuan was a bit restrained. He often put his hand on Gu Yang’s back, but immediately pulled it away, not daring to touch Gu Yang easily.

Whenever this happened, Gu Yang would proactively pull Fan Yuan’s hand behind him and then use his two soft, fluffy bunny ears to rub against Fan Yuan’s chin.

The long winter vacation gradually passed halfway, and the “Rabbit Bride” golden finger also reached its final countdown.

Without the expectation of the little bunny, Gu Yang’s desire to control Fan Yuan gradually increased.

In Gu Yang’s heart, Fan Yuan was his bride. If his bride didn’t behave, he would definitely lock Fan Yuan up.

But Fan Yuan was too obedient. If Gu Yang wanted to stick to him, he would let Gu Yang stick to him and never push Gu Yang away. This made Gu Yang want to find a reason to lock Fan Yuan up even more.

At night, Gu Yang curled up in Fan Yuan’s arms. The knitted bunnies on the bed were placed on a new shelf by Fan Yuan himself, and the bunnies were squeezed together layer by layer.

This shelf meant that no more knitted bunnies could compete for a spot on the bed with Fan Yuan.

This night was the last day of the “Rabbit Bride” golden finger.