Chapter 98

As the weather got hotter, Gu Yang stuck to Fan Yuan and couldn’t seem to peel himself off. His hands always sneakily stuck to Fan Yuan’s body.

On hot days, there’s nothing more comfortable than snuggling up to Fan Yuan.

At night, Gu Yang looked at the countdown on his virtual book in the palm of his left hand. Feeling a bit regretful, he hugged Fan Yuan tighter, with his hands firmly clasped behind Fan Yuan’s back, and his legs curled up lazily in Fan Yuan’s embrace.

In a while, the “Golden Finger” of this fairy tale, “The Snow Queen,” is about to come to an end. Originally, the malicious mirror posed a significant threat, but it seems to have had little impact on Gu Yang and Fan Yuan.

If you really want to analyze it in detail, there has been an impact, such as Fan Yuan’s parents no longer daring to come.

But this should be considered a positive impact. For Gu Yang, Fan Yuan doesn’t need his parents, and he doesn’t want those two people to appear in their lives again.

Compared to these, Gu Yang is more nervous about what the randomly given “Golden Finger” tonight will be.

The “Golden Finger” of a fairy tale story has an impact that lasts for a month, and this time, it will span the college entrance examination period. If it’s a troublesome “Golden Finger,” it might affect their performance in the college entrance examination.

Fan Yuan seemed to sense Gu Yang’s nervousness. His cold palm gently patted Gu Yang’s back, moving downward, and his fingers slightly lifted the hem of Gu Yang’s clothes, touching his small waist.

Gu Yang sat up straight all of a sudden, placing his hands on Fan Yuan’s shoulders, and his eyes widened, looking at Fan Yuan with round, bright eyes.

Fan Yuan also looked down at Gu Yang, and his other hand’s fingers followed and pressed down.

“Feeling hot?”

When Gu Yang returned from school, he was indeed feeling hot, sticking to Fan Yuan. Although it had already cooled down a bit, being suddenly pressed on his waist made him feel hot again.

He nodded lightly, and unconsciously applied force to Fan Yuan’s shoulder with his fingertips.

“If you don’t touch me there… I won’t feel hot.”

“Is that so?” Fan Yuan’s dark pupils reflected Gu Yang’s increasingly red cheeks, and he moved the fingertips that were pressing on Gu Yang’s small waist.

Even though Fan Yuan’s fingertips were cold, Gu Yang felt like two small flames were burning along his waist. His straight posture immediately softened, and he bent his back, resting his forehead on Fan Yuan’s neck.

“You’re bullying me again.”

Gu Yang didn’t resist and allowed Fan Yuan to torment his waist with his hands over and over again. Gu Yang grabbed onto Fan Yuan’s collar, his slender fingertips fiddling with the buttons on it.

“Gu Yang, I’ve been affected by something,” Fan Yuan suddenly said, and Gu Yang didn’t move but listened attentively.

“I want to destroy everything; everything seems meaningless to me, except for you.”

“The only thing I don’t want to hurt is you.”

Fan Yuan’s cold breath blew against Gu Yang’s ear as he spoke, causing Gu Yang to tilt his head slightly, rubbing his numb ear against Fan Yuan’s cheek.

While enveloped in the coolness surrounding Fan Yuan, Gu Yang’s heart seemed immersed in a scorching heat.

This scorching heat was impossible to ignore, with a powerful presence, so intense yet not harmful—it was the heat that Fan Yuan emanated.