Chapter 12

It was only then that Gu Yang noticed that Fan Yuan had been squeezed to the table of his classmates in the back row, so he immediately stepped back to make room for Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan lazily took a step towards the middle, Gu Yang didn’t cram him in, and stood where he was, very restrained.

Because Zhuo Wan glared at him again.

Just standing there until the third class, Gu Yang was struggling to write on the notebook with a pen, when the words in front of him suddenly blurred.

He rubbed his eyes, the black font distorted and spread, not only the font, but even the book in his hand began to shake.

The feeling of dryness in both legs surged wildly. Gu Yang leaned against the wall behind him, the textbook fell from his hands, and he was about to fall along with it.

Fan Yuan quickly came to help him. Gu Yang’s forehead rested on Fan Yuan’s shoulder, his forehead hair was soaked with sweat.

“Take me away, quick.”

Fan Yuan directly threw the book in his hand, picked up Gu Yang and rushed out.

The physics teacher on the podium was taken aback. Before he could ask questions, the door was already closed.

Fan Yuan carried Gu Yang all the way to the infirmary. Gu Yang’s face turned pale, his breathing became rapid, and his hands tightly grasped Fan Yuan’s shoulders.

He could feel that his legs were about to change, and if he didn’t hurry up, he would be discovered.

The school doctor was drinking coffee leisurely, when the door of the infirmary was pushed open vigorously, and he was so scared that the freshly brewed coffee spilled all over his body.

Fan Yuan put Gu Yang on the bed, closed the curtain, turned around and pushed the school doctor who was covered in coffee stains out.

“Teacher, I’m very sorry, please leave for a while.”

Before the school doctor could speak, the door was already closed in front of him, and there was even the sound of a lock being used inside.

The school doctor turned around angrily and took two steps, then backed away with a look of hesitation.

He pressed his ear to the door, and could hear faint voices coming from inside.

“Fan Yuan, I feel uncomfortable.”

“What’s going on? Why did you suddenly…”

“I don’t know, I need to…”

The school doctor suddenly stood up straight, coughed twice, and wobbled around in circles.

Today’s young people, really, tsk.

In the infirmary, Gu Yang quickly took off his pants, avoiding the disaster of his pants being torn.

He spread out on the bed, cocked the tip of his tail, and patted on the bed.

“I want water! It’s too dry!”

Fan Yuan stretched out his hand to touch Gu Yang’s tail, the scales were dry without any moisture.

“The last time you turned into a mermaid, there was no warning. What happened to you?”

Gu Yang covered his flushed cheeks with his hands, shook his head, his black hair stuck to his forehead, his collar was unbuttoned by himself, revealing his sweaty neck.

His tail was suddenly touched by Fan Yuan and the tail fin seemed to be stretched out comfortably. Gu Yang bit his lip and turned his face away.

Normally, Gu Yang would turn into a mermaid only after being soaked in water, and when the water on his tail dried up, he would turn back into a mermaid.