Chapter 32

The anticipated birthday party entertainment ended early, but Gu Yang was not unhappy.

He thought that when he got home, he could have an in-depth discussion with Fan Yuan, but as soon as he entered the house, he was ordered by Fan Yuan to study.

Before studying, Gu Yang was pressed onto the bed by Fan Yuan, and a bruise on his lower back was rubbed away with medicinal alcohol.

In fact, Fan Yuan originally planned to have Gu Yang use his own saliva on himself, but Gu Yang felt it was too disgusting, and refused to do so.

In the end, Fan Yuan could only do it himself, rubbing Gu Yang’s wounds back and forth, until Gu Yang almost cried from the pain.

After Fan Yuan rubbed Gu Yang’s wounds, he didn’t give him time to rest and pushed Gu Yang, who smelled like medicinal liquor, against the desk in the study room, and spread out one after another exercise questions in front of him.

“The monthly exam is coming, so learn as much as you can.”

Gu Yang touched the tingling spot on his neck, and touched the scalded wound on his lower back. He felt that Fan Yuan was a ruthless person who would throw away something after using it.

After the protest was to no avail, Gu Yang picked up a pen and started to calculate the problem aggrievedly, but Fan Yuan left the study, unclear what he was doing.

This monthly exam was very important to Gu Yang, after all, it was related to his reward, so Gu Yang quickly settled down to study, and after completing a set of exam papers, he put down his pen and ran out to find Fan Yuan.

Gu Yang thought Fan Yuan was doing something serious, who knew that Fan Yuan was sleeping in the bedroom.

The bedroom was pitch black, the curtains were drawn tightly, and there was no light in the room.

Fan Yuan was lying on the bed, breathing lightly.

Gu Yang walked in quietly and sat by the bed.

“Fan Yuan?”

Fan Yuan immediately opened his eyes, turned on the bedside lamp and sat up.

“Finished the questions?”

Gu Yang nodded: “You didn’t sleep?”

Fan Yuan’s eyes were clear, but he told a lie with his eyes open: “I slept.”

Seeing that Fan Yuan seemed to have something on his mind, Gu Yang didn’t bother him, climbed onto the bed from the other side, squeezed into Fan Yuan’s quilt, laid quietly and honestly, and accompanied Fan Yuan.

Normally, Fan Yuan would have pushed Gu Yang to prevent him from clinging too tightly, but today he just put his arm on Gu Yang’s back without moving.

The bedside lamp was turned off again, and the room fell into darkness again, and no one spoke.

However, Gu Yang was very energetic. Listening to Fan Yuan’s breathing, his heart was calm.

Lying down, his stomach growled twice.

This night was full of fun and fighting, which exhausted a lot of energy, and the hot pot he consumed was all digested.

Now in the middle of the night, Gu Yang started to feel hungry.

He listened carefully. Fan Yuan’s breathing was steady and long, and he should have fallen asleep.

Gu Yang laid down for a while, but still couldn’t resist, so he climbed down carefully from the bed, opened the bedroom door and got out.

In the dead of night.