Chapter 14

This indescribable post was hung on the school forum all morning, and was discovered by the school teacher near noon, who contacted the teacher who managed the forum to delete it.

But it was too late to delete, and basically all the students have read it.

For a while, the atmosphere in the class was very strange.

The description of the characteristics of the two protagonists a and b in the post was so obvious that people could immediately think of Fan Yuan and Gu Yang.

It’s just too magical.

An arrogant and domineering second-generation ancestor B, after more than two years of confrontation with a certain male god A of the whole school, because of love, revealed his true mermaid face and seduced the male god A to do all kinds of indescribable things with him.

All kinds of indescribable things were written in great detail in the post.

After deleting the post, the school closed the free discussion section of the school forum, and issued a notice, asking the students who posted the post to surrender themselves to the teaching office, otherwise, if found out, they will be dealt with strictly.

But the school did not ask Fan Yuan and Gu Yang to talk.

One was because of the backgrounds of Fan Yuan and Gu Yang, and the other was because no matter how you look at it, they were both victims.

Not only the teachers at the school didn’t believe it, but the students didn’t believe it either. Everyone took it as a joke.

Li Ziyan was relatively a big sh*t, so he dragged Meng Zhan to tease Fan Yuan after class.

“Male God Fan, wow, you can have a relationship with a mermaid, f*ck, that post was really too bad, and it said that Gu Yang was a mermaid, hahahaha, I laughed so hard!”

Meng Zhan was a little embarrassed and glanced at Gu Yang.

Gu Yang laid on his stomach, occupying almost half of Fan Yuan’s table, yawning boredly, and laughed along with Li Ziyan’s words.

“I’m really a mermaid.”

Li Ziyan patted the table with a smile: “Gu Yang, what’s the matter with you, you are so good at adding drama, you can even act!”

Gu Yang tilted his head, just smiled and didn’t speak.

Seeing that he couldn’t tease Gu Yang, Li Ziyan went to tease Fan Yuan.

“Male God Fan, what does a mermaid feel like, tell us about it?”

Fan Yuan propped his chin with one hand, and looked at Gu Yang who was lying on the table.

Gu Yang buried his face in his arms, only showing a reddish ear.

Fan Yuan suddenly stretched out his hand to pinch Gu Yang’s thin ears, and said solemnly, “It’s quite tender.”

Li Ziyan smirked, and reached out to touch Gu Yang, but Fan Yuan blocked it calmly.

Li Ziyan didn’t notice it at all, and wanted to touch him with another hand, but was dragged away by Meng Zhan’s arm.

“Okay, okay, class is about to start, don’t play around.”

Li Ziyan was dissatisfied: “Wow, Meng Zhan, what’s the matter with you, why are you so serious? What’s wrong with making a joke, we’re all men, why can’t I touch him! Do you really believe what the post said? If Fan Yuan and Gu Yang are gay, I’ll just jump out of this window. Besides, isn’t Gu Yang fighting Fan Yuan every day?”