Chapter 77

This dream world is like fulfilling a regret of Gu Yang’s.

There were four cute little rabbits, each with their own unique charm. There was a particularly sensible rabbit named Four Eyes who was held by Gu Yang for a while but then started to push him away.

“Father, don’t always hold us. We finally found our mother. If you don’t go and accompany her, she will run away again!”

When Four Eyes said this, she kept looking at Fan Yuan from time to time. Even though she was sensible, there was still some nervousness on her face, afraid that their mother, who had just come back, would run away again.

Fan Yuan hugged Gu Yang from behind, his hands overlapped and rested on Gu Yang’s stomach, pulling him back to sit on his lap.

“I won’t run away again.”

After speaking, Fan Yuan went to pat the little rabbit’s heads one by one. His movements were not very skilled, but very gentle.

“You are all so cute. How could I run away?”

After patting the little rabbits’ heads, Fan Yuan lifted Gu Yang’s soft rabbit ears and whispered at the base of the ears:

“Little rabbits are cute, but big rabbits are even cuter.”

Gu Yang covered his own rabbit ears with his hands and crawled out of the rabbit hole. He waved at the four little rabbits.

“Come on, I’ll take you out to play.”

Gu Yang was full of curiosity about this animal kingdom. After all, this kind of animal kingdom could only be seen in fairy tales and was rarely seen elsewhere.

The animal kingdom was not large and was a hidden kingdom, far away from the human world, and few people knew about it.

But this piece of land seemed to have some magical power, which gave birth to such an animal kingdom.

What was even more surprising was that there was a gold mountain behind Gu Yang’s palace. From the outside, it looked no different from an ordinary mountain, but beneath the thin layer of soil was gold.

With such an animal kingdom, it was no wonder that those accidentally discovered human countries were coveting it.

Fan Yuan, a human, and five rabbits, one big and four small, walked towards the gold mountain. There was a low mist around the mountain, Gu Yang had never seen clouds that could be so low.

The mist seemed to be very dense, and their vision was blocked as they walked into it.

Gu Yang felt that the clouds brushing against his cheeks and body had a real touch. He couldn’t help but push them with his hands, and one cloud was indeed pushed away. The sensation of his hand was soft and fluffy, like touching cotton.

He couldn’t resist pulling a piece down, and his follower, Second Melon, who had been following him closely, jumped up and reached out to him.

“Father! Father! Give it to me!”

Gu Yang bent down and handed the cloud to Second Melon. He immediately brought it to his mouth and ate it with relish, as if he was eating cotton candy.

Seeing Gu Yang staring at him the entire time, Second Melon felt embarrassed and gave the bit in his finger to show his gratitude.

“Father, try it?”

Gu Yang shook his head and plucked another cloud from the low-hanging mist, stuffing it into his mouth. The clouds truly melted like cotton candy, sweet and delightful.