Chapter 83

Fan Yuan relied solely on obtaining energy from Gu Yang’s body to endure the onslaught from the Dark God for several days.

However, the Dark God, who had lived for tens of thousands of years, had accumulated far more power within him than Fan Yuan had rapidly gained in the past few days.

When cracks appeared once again on the protective barrier outside the captivity tower, it wasn’t just one or two cracks. With a powerful strike from the Dark God, the entire protective barrier cracked like a spider’s web, and with a few more strikes, the barrier would be breached.

Excitement and a sinister expression appeared on the Dark God’s face as he raised his sword high and struck again.

This time, the burdened barrier immediately revealed a hole. From the edges of the hole, fragments of the barrier began to disappear gradually.

Inside the captivity tower, the black mist surrounding Fan Yuan surged, but it could no longer repair the barrier even in the slightest.

The black iron chains coiling on the walls moved rapidly, just like Fan Yuan’s restless mood.

As Gu Yang watched the black mist on Fan Yuan becoming denser and denser, he had an intuition that Fan Yuan was about to do something bad. He immediately reached out and grabbed Fan Yuan’s wrist, pulling hard.

“Fan Yuan, what are you planning to do?”

At this point, Gu Yang was already wearing a complete robe, although it still belonged to Fan Yuan and appeared oversized on him.

When Gu Yang touched Fan Yuan, the black mist on his body seemed to disperse as if it were afraid of harming Gu Yang. It quickly regrouped behind Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan extended his hand to the back of Gu Yang’s neck, pulling him closer and passionately kissing his lips.

“I told you, I won’t let anyone touch you.”

After speaking, Fan Yuan pushed Gu Yang away, and the pitch-black iron chains formed a barrier between them, preventing Gu Yang from approaching Fan Yuan any further.

The black mist surrounding Fan Yuan had become so dense that he was almost indistinguishable. It continued to shrink rapidly, becoming increasingly concentrated, as if it could explode like a bomb at any moment.

A bomb!

Gu Yang lunged towards the iron chains, pulling on them with all his strength. The iron chains made a loud clattering noise but remained unyielding.

“Fan Yuan, are you planning to self-destruct?”

Upon hearing Gu Yang’s shout, Fan Yuan paused for a moment. Surrounded by the dense black mist, his expression was concealed from Gu Yang’s sight. He coldly uttered a sentence:

“It’s just a dream. I can’t die.”

This is just a dream world, and even if Fan Yuan self-destructs and dies here, when they wake up, they will return to reality.

Gu Yang is more aware of this than anyone else, but he cannot accept it.

Anxiety filled his heart. As Fan Yuan was about to leave the captivity tower, Gu Yang suddenly turned around and forcefully opened one of the windows.

As the window was flung open, a strong gust of wind blew in, causing Gu Yang’s black robe to billow.

His long sleeves rustled in the fierce wind as Gu Yang shouted Fan Yuan’s name, leaning out of the window. His slender legs dangled outside, supported by just one hand on the unstable window frame. He turned his head to look at Fan Yuan.

Overturning the Male God Dailyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें