Chapter 50

The golden finger of “Thumbelina” accidentally let Gu Yang see Fan Yuan’s childhood from the big tree in the courtyard.

Later, when he was awake, he took the initiative to approach the tree and wanted to know more from him, but the tree was like a dead tree, and did not give Gu Yang any response.

Gu Yang guessed vaguely that this big tree probably wanted to tell him that the past had passed, and it was meaningless to dwell on the past and they should look forward?

During the period when Gu Yang appeared to be on long-term sick leave, Zhuo Wan came to ask Fan Yuan more than once about Gu Yang’s situation. Gu Yang hid in Fan Yuan’s pocket, seeing Zhuo Wan’s worried look, his heart gradually became a little guilty.

He had to say that Zhuo Wan was indeed a rare good teacher.

Under the study progress of man-to-man monitoring in the third year of high school, although Gu Yang’s body size had become smaller, under Fan Yuan’s control, the progress of his study had not fallen at all.

It was another weekend, and nearly half of the flowers outside the window had withered.

It was noon at this time, noon in the cold winter, so the sun was not too hot.

Fan Yuan was preparing lunch in the kitchen, while Gu Yang was lying by the window of the living room, looking at the flowers outside the window.

Looking at it, he suddenly stood up from the window, and ran outside in a hurry. Halfway through the run, remembering that Fan Yuan would be angry if he didn’t wear a coat, he ran back quickly to put on his little coat, and then ran out again.

He shuttled among the remaining flowers in the yard, controlled the strength to pick some flowers he liked, picked while running, and accumulated a small pile in a short while.

Gu Yang controlled the stems below the flowers to actively tangle together, and slowly swirl into a beautiful flower crown.

He lifted up the flower crown with great effort, and staggered towards the house.

Fan Yuan hadn’t come out of the kitchen yet. Gu Yang walked to the door of the kitchen with the flower crown in his hands. He stood at the door, and wouldn’t be seen unless one lowered his head.

“Fan Yuan! Fan Yuan, look!”

He yelled several times in a row before Fan Yuan turned his head, looked down, and saw little Gu Yang holding a flower crown much bigger than him.

Gu Yang’s small body was wobbly, holding up the flower crown as if he was about to fall down.

Fan Yuan quickly squatted down and took the flower crown from Gu Yang’s hand.

As soon as the flower crown left his hand, Gu Yang immediately sat on the ground tired, panting and urging Fan Yuan:

“Put it on quickly!”

The flower crown was colorful, surrounded by a circle of huge flowers, it didn’t look like a decoration that would appear on Fan Yuan’s body.

Holding the flower crown, Fan Yuan hesitated for a moment, looked down at little Gu Yang’s expectant gaze, then slowly raised his hand, and put the flower crown on his head.

Gu Yang’s eyes lit up immediately. He got up from the ground, rushed towards Fan Yuan, was caught by Fan Yuan, held in the palm of his hand and brought to his face. Gu Yang pressed Fan Yuan’s chin with a pair of small hands, smiled and rolled his eyes:

“Fan Yuan, you are so pretty.”

Fan Yuan stretched out his hand and gently rubbed Gu Yang’s little head, he didn’t take off the flower crown immediately, but kept wearing the flower crown and took Gu Yang to dinner.