Chapter 24

This time, Fan Yuan didn’t interrupt Gu Yang, and listened to him patiently singing. He groped for the root of Gu Yang’s wings with his fingertips, as if he was curious about how Gu Yang’s thin back could grow a pair of wings.

Instead, Gu Yang sang a few lines by himself, his voice became smaller and smaller, and finally he shut up.

He retracted his wings, avoided Fan Yuan’s fingers, and stretched out his hand to push him.

“Stop touching it.”

Gu Yang’s eyelashes were still wet, the tip of his nose was pink, and the corners of his eyes were also red. He looked up at Fan Yuan, begging pitifully.

Fan Yuan seemed a little unsatisfied, his black eyes looked at the wings behind Gu Yang, eager to touch them.

Gu Yang took a step back, opened the distance, and said again: “Really,  don’t touch it.”

Fan Yuan put down his hands and asked him, “What’s wrong? Are you uncomfortable?”

Gu Yang turned his head away, ten toes huddled on the carpet, stepping on each other.

“No.”

Fan Yuan looked at him quietly, his voice was gentle and seductive: “Then why aren’t I allowed to touch them?”

Gu Yang’s neck, which was exposed from the side, was also blushing, and the black hair on his neck was wet with sweat, sticking to his skin.

He didn’t speak, but moved his wings slightly.

Fan Yuan stepped back, picked up the knife on the ground, sat by the bed, and stretched out his hand to Gu Yang.

“Gu Yang, come and show me.”

Gu Yang took a step back, hesitated for a moment, then stepped forward and stood in front of Fan Yuan.

Seeing that the huge pair of wings was inconvenient, Fan Yuan simply stepped back and sat cross-legged on the bed.

Gu Yang glanced at the knife in Fan Yuan’s hand, knelt and sat on the edge of the bed dawdling, his wings on both sides unconsciously folded together, as if to protect himself.

Fan Yuan held the handle of the small knife and quickly twisted it in his hand, watching Gu Yang kneeling obediently in front of him. Except for a pair of pitch-black wings, everywhere on his body was white.

“What are you afraid of? Afraid that I will cut off your pair of big wings?”

Gu Yang suddenly grew a pair of wings, and he was no less shocked than Fan Yuan. Now he finally recovered, raised his hand and patted Fan Yuan’s arm, glaring at him.

“What big wings? It’s like chicken wings.”

Seeing that Gu Yang was finally lively, Fan Yuan straightened his expression and looked at Gu Yang.

“Gu Yang, answer my question seriously.”

Gu Yang became nervous again when asked by Fan Yuan, and nodded.

Fan Yuan asked: “What are you hiding from me?”

Gu Yang pursed his lips tightly, lowered his head to avoid Fan Yuan’s sight, and did not speak.

Fan Yuan was silent for a long time, then suddenly raised his hand to caress the back of Gu Yang’s neck, pressing gently with his fingertips.

“You can’t tell me now?”

Gu Yang nodded, then shook his head again.

“Sorry……”

“You won’t be a mermaid in the future?” Fan Yuan asked again.