Chapter 23

The corridor was dark, and there was a gap in the back door of the classroom.

Gu Yang obediently raised his chin to show Fan Yuan his neck. The neck was covered with red marks from his own scratches, some were scratched hard, and there were bloodstains.

Taking advantage of this dim light, Fan Yuan touched the red marks on Gu Yang’s neck with his fingertips.

Gu Yang squinted his eyes and let out a moan, the voice was a bit loud, and all the voice-activated lights in the corridor turned on.

Fan Yuan was stunned for a moment, then suddenly raised his head to look at Gu Yang.

Apparently Gu Yang himself was also taken aback, covering his mouth and blushing.

This sound was too much…

How could he moan suddenly?

The two looked at each other silently, and the voice-activated lights dimmed again.

Fan Yuan pulled Gu Yang closer again, and whispered in his ear: “Stop scratching your neck, it’s all damaged.”

Gu Yang nodded with his mouth pursed, and stood side by side with Fan Yuan. After a while he raised his hand to scratch his neck, but was slapped away by Fan Yuan.

Gu Yang felt a little wronged, this time remembering, he spoke in a very low voice.

“But my throat is so itchy.”

Fan Yuan looked at him for a while, then suddenly bent over to approach him, pinched Gu Yang’s chin and lifted it up.

“Don’t move, I’ll blow it for you, it won’t itch.”

Gu Yang’s ears were also red, he gave a soft “Mmm”, and honestly asked Fan Yuan to blow on his neck.

The cool wind blowing on the neck can indeed relieve the itching for a while, but it was followed by more severe discomfort.

Gu Yang turned his head sideways, avoiding Fan Yuan and not letting him blow.

Then he leaned forward again, climbed up to Fan Yuan’s shoulder, and said very close to Fan Yuan’s ear:

“I want to sing, can I sing for you?”

In the dark, Gu Yang couldn’t see Fan Yuan’s face clearly, he could only hear Fan Yuan say calmly: “Sing.”

Gu Yang then opened his mouth cautiously, and sang an old song that could not get older.

“The one I love has flown away, but the one who loves me hasn’t come yet…”

As soon as the singing came out, Fan Yuan was a little surprised.

“How do you…”

Gu Yang covered Fan Yuan’s mouth to prevent him from speaking, and happily continued singing into Fan Yuan’s ear.

“What kind of bird was there on the tree? Huh-huh-huh-this lovebird-“

Gu Yang’s singing voice was very small, so low that it was almost breathless, but he sang “Hu Hu Hu” very slowly, blowing into Fan Yuan’s ear again and again.

The distance between the two of them was very close, and the moist breath was blown into the ear hole. Fan Yuan endured it for a while, and when Gu Yang sang the second time, he pushed him away.

Gu Yang was pushed back a step, and the light voice control was startled by the movement of the two.

Under the light, Fan Yuan looked at Gu Yang quietly with his black eyes, with some scrutiny and oppression.