Chapter 95

The carefully designed and arranged flower bouquet was still destroyed by Fan Yuan and Gu Yang. When they returned home, Gu Yang immediately unwrapped the packaging of a bouquet of roses, blushing. He threw away the rose with the bald crown and arranged the remaining flowers in a vase, placing it in the bedroom.

With Fan Yuan around, Gu Yang didn’t bother putting water in the vase; after all, the flowers had frozen into ice. Putting water wouldn’t make a difference.

On the way back, Gu Yang had eaten so many rose petals that even with Fan Yuan’s mercy of giving him candy, the bitter taste of the rose petals lingered in his mouth. He couldn’t help but open the fridge and looked at the yogurt inside, leading to a mischievous idea.

He pulled Fan Yuan, who had just changed into casual clothes in the bedroom, and held two large bottles of yogurt excitedly, saying, “Fan Yuan, let’s make some delicious snacks for the night!”

As he spoke, Gu Yang stuffed the two large bottles of yogurt into Fan Yuan’s arms and instructed, “You freeze them for me, so that they have that icy texture with some ice crystals. Don’t freeze them completely!”

Gu Yang unabashedly treated Fan Yuan as a natural super freezer, and Fan Yuan didn’t reject him, playing along with his antics.

The two bottles of yogurt turned into frozen yogurt, and Gu Yang chopped up a pile of fruits and tossed them in. Then, he and Fan Yuan cuddled on the sofa, enjoying a large bowl of yogurt with fruits while watching TV.

“After eating, we can study together.”

Fan Yuan knew that Gu Yang had a sense of proportion. As the college entrance exam approached, no one wanted to study hard more than Gu Yang because he wanted to attend the same university as Fan Yuan.

Holding the large bowl in his arms, Gu Yang ate contentedly. He would take a bite and then feed Fan Yuan a bite.

The bowl was hugged tightly by Gu Yang, and a layer of mist formed along the edges due to the cold. The ice crystals in the yogurt melted quickly.

As Gu Yang took a few more bites and went to scoop more yogurt, there were almost no ice crystals left inside.

Looking at the large bowl in his arms, Gu Yang spread open one of his hands and placed it in Fan Yuan’s palm.

“Touch it,” he said.

Fan Yuan didn’t know what Gu Yang was up to but subconsciously touched Gu Yang’s palm.

Suddenly, Gu Yang became serious and asked him, “How does it feel?”

Fan Yuan tightened his grip on Gu Yang’s hand and kissed it, saying, “Very warm.”

Gu Yang nodded and showed Fan Yuan the large bowl of yogurt, saying, “You see, I’ve been holding this, but my hand isn’t cold at all.”

“Fan Yuan, I think I’ve been influenced too. For example, I don’t feel cold. Except for the other day when I sneezed because my nose was itchy, I haven’t shown any signs of getting sick.”

As Gu Yang spoke, he extended his foot towards Fan Yuan’s leg and gently touched it.

Although they were both sitting on the same sofa, there was still a little distance between them.

When Fan Yuan could tolerate the cold, he wouldn’t touch Gu Yang too much.

Gu Yang knew that Fan Yuan was worried about him getting sick. After all, this last month before the college entrance exam was a crucial period, and falling ill would be very troublesome.

Fan Yuan seemed to have guessed what Gu Yang wanted to express. He grabbed Gu Yang’s hand and held it tightly, pulling him closer.

Gu Yang went along with it and leaned back, a smile forming on his lips.