Chapter 41

Gu Yang actually expected Fan Yuan to bite him 999 times, but Fan Yuan had hidden the word restraint deep in his blood, and even these 999 times, he had to take his time doing it separately. One bite every morning he woke up, one bite before going to bed at night, twice a day, never biting more.

And every time he wanted to bite Gu Yang, he had to slowly press the back of Gu Yang’s neck with his hands, looking at him with dark eyes, as if thinking about where to bite and how to eat his prey.

Gu Yang often pouted his mouth, but Fan Yuan just didn’t look at it, and just bit other places, which made Gu Yang feel a little downcast.

As the golden finger of “Little Red Riding Hood” drew to a close, Gu Yang’s aversion to food had gradually faded a lot.

In the morning, Zhuo Wan brought good news.

Because the whole class had made great progress in the monthly exam, this afternoon, Class 1 and Class 2 will have two classes of PE, doing as they please.

Many students couldn’t sit still anymore, and they were all discussing what to play and how to use the two classes in the afternoon.

Gu Yang originally thought that he would sleep with Fan Yuan in the storage room during these two classes, so he went to ask Fan Yuan specifically.

Fan Yuan didn’t say he agreed, nor did he say he didn’t agree, usually this kind of situation meant he agreed.

As a result, after lunch, a few male students came to invite them to skip class and go to the video game city together in the afternoon. They had already discussed with Class 2 that they would have a video game competition between the men in the afternoon, which aroused Gu Yang’s interest .

Gu Yang didn’t have many chances to play games in his previous life. The last time he was hospitalized, he had a good time, but he hadn’t played many games in the arcade, so he immediately left behind his original plan to go to the storage room with Fan Yuan to sleep, and instead tugged Fan Yuan’s arm and agreed.

As soon as the male classmate left, Fan Yuan pulled off Gu Yang’s fingers off his arm one by one.

“Who said I was going?”

Fan Yuan pulled away one of his fingers, so Gu Yang was about to press the other finger on it. Anyway, no matter how he pulled them off, his hands were still around Fan Yuan’s arm.

Gu Yang leaned in front of Fan Yuan and prayed softly:

“Fan Yuan, let’s go and have fun. Anyway, physical education class will not delay your studies. I promise to do an extra set of papers tonight!”

Fan Yuan stared at Gu Yang for a long time before nodding: “Two sets.”

Gu Yang gritted his teeth and agreed: “Two sets, two sets!”

In order to go to the video game city, he also worked hard.

During the afternoon physical education class, some students from Class 1 and Class 2 huffed and crawled to the fence at the back of the school, intending to climb out from there.

In fact, there were not many students who finally decided to skip class, a total of more than a dozen. After all, not all students were interested in video games.

But when they saw Gu Yang dragging Fan Yuan over, they were still a little surprised. After all, Fan Yuan was a top student in Shangshu High School and a good student. How could they imagine him skipping class, even skipping PE class is also skipping class. .

Fan Yuan looked cold, being dragged by Gu Yang. He wore white gloves on both hands and a black mask on his face, he seemed a bit out of place with these youthful and vigorous students.