Chapter 4

When Gu Yang heard this, his tail tipped up unconsciously, and he slapped the ground a few times, sending some of the pearls that rolled to the ground flying away, and falling into the swimming pool.

Gu Yang looked down and exclaimed: “Pearl!”

Fan Yuan glanced at the pearl that fell into the swimming pool, let go of Gu Yang, and stood up.

The two of them were soaked through, and it wasn’t cold when they were close together, but Fan Yuan sneezed as soon as he left Gu Yang.

Seeing that Fan Yuan was about to leave, he reached out to grab Fan Yuan’s sleeve, but Fan Yuan dodged it.

“Don’t go!” Gu Yang’s tail patted the ground impatiently, but he had just become a mermaid, and he was not very good at controlling his limp tail, so he could only sit on the ground and watch Fan Yuan’s back.

He was so anxious that he didn’t even care about dropping the little pearl he just picked up in his hand.

Fan Yuan just went to get a bath towel. Gu Yang’s tail was too dishonest, the tip of his tail was sticking out of his coat, it was cocked up and down, how could he take him back like this?

At this time, Fan Yuan’s house was bustling, and the hall on the first floor was full of people.

Fan Yuan turned around holding the bath towel, and saw that Gu Yang’s eyes began to crack and smash small pearls down again.

Gu Yang straightened his chest and pretended to be fierce.

He didn’t want to cry, maybe it was related to him turning into a mermaid.

Seeing Fan Yuan turn around and come back, Gu Yang’s eyes lit up.

Seeing Fan Yuan wrap his tail completely with a bath towel, Gu Yang moved and muttered softly, “Good job.”

Fan Yuan carried Gu Yang up with both hands, and put the coat on Gu Yang’s head.

“Be honest, don’t move around if you don’t want to be discovered.”

The tip of Gu Yang’s tail, which was still curled up, immediately stopped moving, and he was carried away obediently.

The banquet, which was still lively, suddenly calmed down a little bit.

The classmates of Shangshu High School stared wide-eyed at their male god Fan who came in with a tightly wrapped man in his arms, completely soaked.

Another friend of Fan Yuan’s, Li Ziyan, slapped Meng Zhan on the shoulder: “F*ck, big deal! Fan Yuan went out for a while and came back with a girl in his arms! I wonder who that girl is?”

Meng Zhan smiled dryly and stuffed food into his mouth.

Where was there a girl? That’s Gu Yang!

Meng Zhan wanted to speak his heart out, but he didn’t dare.

With a perfect gentle mask on Fan Yuan’s face, he nodded to the guests and classmates, showing the most appropriate smile.

“Someone fell into the pool, I’ll take them upstairs first.”

Gu Yang’s head was hidden in Fan Yuan’s coat, he couldn’t see the people outside, but he could feel the intense eyes on him, he couldn’t help reaching out and tugging at Fan Yuan’s neckline.

Fan Yuan had one hand on Gu Yang’s back, and one wrapped around Gu Yang’s tail. He didn’t change his face when his neckline was pulled, but secretly patted Gu Yang’s fish tail as a warning.

Gu Yang’s whole body froze, he shrank his shoulders and did not move.

How could Fan Yuan pat his *ss?