Chapter 87

With a deep sense of guilt and self-reproach, Gu Yang was obediently kissed several times by the young fox version of Fan Yuan.

After the kisses, he was forcefully washed three times by the young fox version of Fan Yuan in the early morning, each time personally done by Fan Yuan himself, nearly rubbing Gu Yang’s skin raw.

Every time Gu Yang glared back in anger due to Fan Yuan’s excessive force, Fan Yuan would show a wounded expression. In the end, Gu Yang couldn’t bring himself to blame Fan Yuan and instead felt increasingly guilty.

After the three showers, they didn’t have time for breakfast. They had to rush to school in the car, luckily making it to the classroom just as the morning self-study bell rang, avoiding being late.

As soon as Gu Yang returned to his seat, Fan Yuan furrowed his brows and leaned over to retrieve a letter from Gu Yang’s desk.

The letter was inside a light blue envelope, and it seemed to contain only a thin sheet of paper.

Curious, Gu Yang leaned over to take a look, thinking that Fan Yuan would open it. However, to his surprise, Fan Yuan only glanced at it before handing the envelope to Gu Yang.

“It’s for you.”

Written on the light blue envelope were three beautiful characters: For Gu Yang.

“For me? What is it for?” Gu Yang didn’t think much and casually tore open the envelope, accidentally tearing the letter inside a little.

The thin sheet of paper was a love letter, clearly written by a male student. The signature seemed somewhat familiar, possibly someone from Class 2 or Class 3, someone who had played games with Gu Yang at the internet cafe before.

In the letter, the person explained that Gu Yang could write a reply and put it back in the envelope on the desk, and he would secretly come to collect it.

Gu Yang quickly read through the short love letter and felt somewhat uneasy afterward. Holding a pen, he leaned on the desk and began writing a response.

His reply was not long but made it clear that he was rejecting the person.

After finishing the reply, Gu Yang gently placed the unfolded letter on top of the exercises in front of Fan Yuan.

Finally, Fan Yuan’s hand stopped writing, and his gaze fell on the letter in front of him.

Gu Yang’s neat handwriting replied earnestly, “I’m sorry, but I already have someone to spend my life with. I wish you find your other half soon. Good luck with the college entrance examination.”

Fan Yuan’s gaze focused on the words “spend my life with,” seemingly dissatisfied. He pushed the letter back to Gu Yang.

“Just a lifetime?”

Gu Yang knew that Fan Yuan was letting him off the hook this time. He quickly folded the letter back, placed it in the envelope, and threw it into his desk. He didn’t forget to make a promise to Fan Yuan.

“How is it possible? A lifetime is not enough; it should be forever!”

Fan Yuan’s smile widened, and he reached up to playfully pinch Gu Yang’s earlobe.

But then, as if remembering something, Fan Yuan’s smile faded. His hand, which was pinching Gu Yang’s earlobe, slowly slid down to his nape, applying a somewhat suggestive pressure.

“Since you’re so obedient, tonight, don’t let that old fox touch you.”

Gu Yang didn’t expect Fan Yuan to bring up this matter suddenly, and for a moment, he stood frozen in place.