Chapter 93

In the early part of the night, the bed was always cold. It wasn’t until the latter half of the night that it gradually warmed up. Gu Yang and Fan Yuan had their first intimate embrace, and Gu Yang slowly began to enjoy it.

As spring approached, the weather became warmer. At dawn, the yard of the small villa was filled with chirping sparrows, making a continuous noise.

This chirping had been a regular occurrence in the past few days, and Gu Yang had already gotten used to it. It didn’t affect his sleep at all, and Fan Yuan had also adapted well to it. But today was different.

Thin layers of frost began spreading from the center of the bedroom, gradually climbing up the walls. The frost grew thicker, and the entire bedroom turned into an ice-sealed room. The windows were also covered in thick frost, causing the chirping of the sparrows outside to diminish.

In his sleep, Gu Yang turned over, and his arm reached out from under the blanket and hung over the side of the bed. Immediately, a hand from behind held his arm and pulled it back under the covers. Then, Gu Yang’s entire body was flipped over like a big doll and embraced by Fan Yuan.

It was only when the alarm clock rang that Gu Yang reluctantly opened his eyes and sat up, rubbing his heavy head.

As he sat up, the blanket slid down, and the chilly air in the room clung to him. Gu Yang sneezed and quickly covered himself with the blanket again.

Fan Yuan had already gotten out of bed to put on his clothes. He stood with his back facing Gu Yang, showcasing his perfect back muscles.

Unable to resist, Gu Yang glanced twice, but his gaze then fell on the alarm clock on the bedside table, which had frozen into an iceball. He then noticed that the entire bedroom was frozen, which explained why he felt so cold.

After dressing, Fan Yuan came back and stood in front of Gu Yang, watching him struggle to get dressed under the covers.

Gu Yang’s nose had turned slightly red from the cold, but he kept shaking his head, saying, “I’m not cold, it looks good.”

Fan Yuan sat back down on the bed. As soon as he sat down, all the frost in the room immediately melted away. The melted water didn’t touch anything as it flowed through the gaps of the window and seeped into the ground.

Finally, the warm air from the air conditioner started blowing smoothly. Gu Yang shivered and then pulled the blanket open. He had already put on his upper clothes, but his legs were still bare.

Suddenly, Fan Yuan pinched Gu Yang’s waist, lifted him up, and placed him sideways into his arms. He took a pair of pants and tried to help Gu Yang put them on.

Gu Yang had long, white, and perfectly proportioned legs, not overly skinny but rather pleasantly plump. They contrasted significantly against Fan Yuan’s black pants when spread out, showcasing the difference.

Unconsciously, Gu Yang curled and stretched his toes repeatedly, obviously feeling nervous.

“I can do it myself…”

Ignoring him, Fan Yuan bent down to slip Gu Yang’s legs into the pants, and when he got to the knee, he pinched Gu Yang’s calf.

Although Fan Yuan’s fingers were cold, Gu Yang reacted as if he had been burned, immediately lifting both legs.

When he got to the end, without Fan Yuan saying anything, Gu Yang propped himself up slightly using Fan Yuan’s leg, allowing him to put on the pants.

As he buttoned up, Fan Yuan took the opportunity to pinch Gu Yang’s soft belly, which looked slightly chubby due to his sitting posture.