Chapter 80

Now it’s the last semester of senior year, a super special period.

After Fan Yuan’s body underwent the final check and confirmed that there were no major issues, they decided to return to school for classes.

In the morning, Gu Yang only asked for two classes off with Zhuo Wan. Time was pressing now, and they couldn’t afford to waste a moment.

The two rushed to the police station, bid farewell to the wild animals, and brought back the three kittens, returning the chubby orange cat as well.

Gu Yang looked at the big white cat standing next to the chubby orange cat and couldn’t help but squat down and said softly, “You’ve worked hard.”

A glimmer of tears flashed in the big white cat’s eyes, but it quickly suppressed them. It shook its head in a human-like manner and spoke with a desolate tone:

“Your Highness, I’m fine. It’s not hard. Please don’t worry.”

The army of wild animals gathered in the police station yard was eventually taken away by professionals and would be returned to their hometowns and released back into the wild later.

After dealing with the matter of the wild animal army, Fan Yuan had someone handle some photos and videos taken by passersby.

Fortunately, the photos and videos of Gu Yang riding the tiger with Fan Yuan were blurry. The surrounding pedestrians were frightened by several large wild animals, and only those who were far away had the mind to take out their phones and snap pictures.

Although this incident caused some panic in the small area, since no one was injured by the wild animals, with the humane cooperation of the police station, the incident was successfully contained.

As for how Gu Yang was able to ride the tiger unscathed, Fan Yuan managed to deceive others by saying that someone in Gu Yang’s family had worked as a caretaker and had some professional knowledge in this area.

Although this incident seemed unbelievable, considering that there were still some naturally gifted lion speakers and other experts in the world, it could still be explained.

The students in Senior Class One would never imagine what their class leader and the clingy Gu Yang had accomplished that night. They only knew from the viral search on the internet that a criminal gang involved in wildlife theft had been arrested and would soon face the punishment they deserved.

Gu Yang and Fan Yuan arrived at the classroom together just before the third class.

Since Gu Yang hadn’t slept all night, with Fan Yuan’s silent consent, he laid on the desk and fell asleep. The sound of his breathing while asleep was much heavier than usual, indicating that he was extremely tired.

While sleeping, Gu Yang held Fan Yuan’s left hand tightly. The scene from last night when Fan Yuan was hit by a tranquilizer needle had greatly affected Gu Yang. He became even more attached to Fan Yuan than before.

He pressed Fan Yuan’s palm against his cheek, and even in his sleep, he unconsciously kissed Fan Yuan’s palm from time to time.

This morning, when Fan Yuan woke up, Gu Yang noticed that Fan Yuan’s affection for him had increased by another three points, now reaching a high score of 58.

This was something Gu Yang would never have dared to imagine before, but now that he saw it, he had a sense that everything had its own fate.

Five days had passed since the end of the third matchstick dream in “The Little Match Girl,” they had finally passed the ordeal in an ordinary and uneventful manner.