Chapter 21

After Gu Yang became a mermaid, he was clingy and coquettish, Fan Yuan seemed to not take this act anymore. He grabbed Gu Yang’s neck and pushed him back into the bathtub.

“Eat the porridge first.”

Gu Yang still resisted. Seeing Fan Yuan’s face darken, he could only take the bowl and drink in small sips.

Fan Yuan set up a small table by the bathtub and placed some exercise books.

“After eating, complete today’s homework.”

Gu Yang felt unbelievable: “I still have to do homework?”

Fan Yuan opened the exercise booklet and put it in front of Gu Yang: “Although I asked for leave, Teacher Zhuo discussed with the teachers of each subject and left some homework for us. She said that in our last year, we can’t relax.”

Looking at the blank pages of exercises, Gu Yang felt dizzy.

He was clutching his forehead, and was about to fall into the bathtub and pretend to faint, but Fan Yuan grabbed his wrist to stabilize his body.

“I only took three days off, when will you change back?”

Fan Yuan’s icy fingers pressed against Gu Yang’s skin, Gu Yang’s thoughts were a little confused, he stared at Fan Yuan’s fingers for a long time, and then said slowly, “Maybe six days.”

Fan Yuan let go of his hand and handed Gu Yang a pen.

“I’ll stay with you for three days, and you can stay here by yourself for the remaining three days, is that okay?”

Gu Yang panicked, took Fan Yuan’s hand and shook his head vigorously.

“No, you can’t leave me, take me with you if you want to go.”

Fan Yuan was helpless: “I need to go back to class.”

Gu Yang didn’t speak, and looked at Fan Yuan beggingly, seeing that little pearls were about to fall down again.

The two looked at each other silently, and finally Fan Yuan backed down.

“Okay, I’ll stay with you for six days.”

Gu Yang immediately smiled, and obediently picked up the pen and started to do the problem.

He soaked in the bathtub for a day, and the edge of the bathtub was hard, and his back felt uncomfortable after staying for a long time.

While Gu Yang was doing the question, he had to pinch his waist from time to time, and the shirt he was wearing was also soaked, and the wet clothes were exposed to the air against his skin, so Gu Yang couldn’t help but sneeze a little.

Fan Yuan suddenly took away the exercise book from Gu Yang’s hand, turned around and carried him out of the bathtub, and walked outside.

Gu Yang suddenly soared into the air, his tail drooped limply, and the tip of his tail swept Fan Yuan’s feet. Holding a pen in his hand, he was a little dazed.

“Where are you going?”

Fan Yuan didn’t speak, and put Gu Yang on the bed in the guest room in silence, then wrapped Gu Yang’s tail with a wet towel like he did in the small hotel before.

He took the pen from Gu Yang’s hand and threw it aside, turned off the headlights, and only turned on the bedside lamp.

“You should rest today. I’ll call Teacher Zhuo tomorrow to ask for three more days. What about your family? Don’t you need to notify them?”

Gu Yang touched the wet towel wrapped around his tail and shook his head.

“I live by myself.”

Fan Yuan nodded, closed the door for him and went out.