Chapter 62

Gu Yang, who had turned into a silly rabbit, was particularly fond of sleeping. After he finished refuting Fan Yuan in a daze, he crawled into Fan Yuan’s embrace and fell asleep again.

The silly rabbit grabbed onto Fan Yuan’s clothes, with its two soft rabbit ears – one sticking to his cheek and the other draped over Fan Yuan’s neck, warmly pressed against him. Occasionally, he felt itchy with the fur against his face and had to raise his hand to push it away, as if these two rabbit ears were not his own.

Fan Yuan didn’t mind, he propped his chin on top of Gu Yang’s head, rubbed his two soft rabbit ears, and finally leaned down to give them a gentle kiss.

“Silly rabbit.”

The silly rabbit slept soundly until noon when Fan Yuan woke him up. He laid in bed in a daze and the first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to stretch out his arms to hug Fan Yuan.

“Fan Yuan, hug me!”

Fan Yuan bent down and lifted Gu Yang, walking straight to the bathroom and placing him on the high washstand.

There was a big hole at the back of Gu Yang’s pants that he had cut himself when he was feeling unstable. He had basically cut it one size too big. Sitting on the cold washstand suddenly made him alert, with the chilly sensation piercing his brain, instantly waking him up.

“So cold!”

Fan Yuan was about to let go of Gu Yang, but Gu Yang held onto him tightly and wouldn’t let go.

“Fan Yuan, so cold!”

Fan Yuan straightened up halfway and turned to grab a towel and placed it on the sink. Gu Yang then obediently let go of his hand.

He slowly rubbed his eyes, with his slender legs hanging over the white sink. At a glance, it was hard to tell who was whiter.

Fan Yuan held Gu Yang’s wrist, preventing him from rubbing his eyes any further.

Gu Yang’s eyes were now like a rabbit’s, with bright red pupils contrasting against his reddened eye corners. His eyes still carried a drowsy look of confusion, making him appear soft and innocent.

“Don’t rub them anymore. Wash your face and wake up. It’s time for lunch.”

With his hand held by Fan Yuan, Gu Yang couldn’t rub his eyes any longer. He opened his mouth to speak, but first let out a small yawn.

“Have I been sleeping for so long? I’m still so sleepy.”

Fan Yuan took Gu Yang’s special towel with a cartoon sun on it, wet it with warm water, and gently wiped his face.

Gu Yang obediently lifted his head, with his face up and eyes closed, allowing Fan Yuan to wipe his face.

As their affection for each other gradually increased, Fan Yuan was willing to do more and more things for Gu Yang.

Their feelings towards each other were no longer just simple likes or possessiveness, but will be mixed with more complex, deeper, and harder-to-sever emotions in the future, such as trust, dependence, and love.

After wiping his face, Gu Yang immediately raised his arms and wanted Fan Yuan to hug him.

However, Fan Yuan refused to hug Gu Yang this time. He raised his hand and rubbed Gu Yang’s bunny ears before turning around and walking away.

“Walk on your own.”

Gu Yang shook his bunny ears and quietly muttered “hmph”, then agilely jumped off the sink and followed Fan Yuan closely.