Chapter 38

The small sharp teeth of Gu Yang were excitedly exposed, pressing the edge of his lips as he looked at Fan Yuan with great expectation.

“One night is too little, no matter how you say it, it should be every night, every night!”

Fan Yuan let go of the fingers around the tip of Gu Yang’s tail, stretched out his hand to undo the top two buttons of his shirt, and showed an inexplicable smile:

“Is that so?”

Gu Yang saw Fan Yuan unbuttoning his buttons, and immediately nodded vigorously. He obviously grew a wolf’s tail, but he was shaking it happily.

“Yes, yes!”

Fan Yuan bent down and picked up the test paper, and handed it to Gu Yang again.

“I didn’t expect you to love studying so much, every night you want me to accompany you to do the test papers, okay, I promise you.”

Gu Yang squeezed the test paper in his hand, and looked at Fan Yuan in disbelief:

“What do you mean you want to do test papers every night? Didn’t you say you wanted to stay with me all night…”

Fan Yuan motioned to the test paper with his chin: “Yes, I will accompany you to do the test paper overnight.”

Gu Yang stood up excitedly, and with his movements, the chains around his neck rattled.

“I want you to stay with me all night! I don’t want you to accompany me to do test papers!”

“Too late.”

Gu Yang was pressured by Fan Yuan, who pressured him to do the test papers all night until dawn. When both of them were tired and fell asleep on the fluffy blanket beside the swing, there were many test papers scattered around.

Early in the morning, because her sister’s beloved puppy was found, Pan Fei was in a particularly good mood.

As soon as she was in a good mood, she began to re-observe the small details around her.

For example, the panda eyes of Fan Yuan and Gu Yang who just walked into the classroom can be seen as the kind caused by not sleeping well or the kind of staying up very late.

Pan Fei watched the two people go to their seats, sit down, and immediately turned around to tease:

“Gu Yang, what’s the matter with your dark circles? What did you do with Class Monitor Fan last night?”

Pan Fei thought she would get some blushing and heart beating answers, but Gu Yang turned around and took out a thick stack of test papers from his backpack and slapped them on the table.

“Here, the result of our hard work last night.”

Pan Fei flipped through it twice, feeling incredible. She knew that Gu Yang had been staying at Fan Yuan’s house recently, but she never thought that these two people really loved studying so much that they would spend all night doing test papers.

What a waste of money! This was to be condemned by God!

Gu Yang didn’t notice Pan Fei’s expression of being struck by lightning, he yawned, and laid down on the table with a pile of test papers.

Because of the influence of the full moon last night, he was particularly energetic. Now that the influence had passed, he felt exhausted.

Fan Yuan was not much better than Gu Yang, and he was also very sleepy, but he had always been able to bear it and had strong self-control, except for the slightly dark eyes, there was no other difference.