Chapter 69

Dinner was delayed until very late that day, and Gu Yang was almost starving. He looked weak and was fed by Fan Yuan, who held him in his arms. Only after eating half a bowl of rice did he regain some strength.
Ezoic

Rubbing his slightly bulging belly, Gu Yang criticized Fan Yuan in a righteous tone:

“Fan Yuan, you can’t do this anymore in the future. Little bunny can’t go hungry…and neither can I!”

Whenever Gu Yang mentioned the little bunny in his stomach, Fan Yuan would fall silent for a moment, but Gu Yang, immersed in happiness, did not notice.

After dinner, Gu Yang began to watch documentaries about rabbits in the living room. He wanted to learn more about how to take care of and raise his little bunny correctly from all aspects.

He didn’t want his little bunny to suffer any discomfort or harm. He wanted it to grow up happy and healthy because it was their little bunny.

Fan Yuan came out of the kitchen after cleaning up and found Gu Yang watching documentaries about rabbits. He frowned slightly.

If Gu Yang kept watching like this, he would surely find out that he was not really pregnant. But right now, Gu Yang was clearly not ready to accept this fact.

Fan Yuan walked over, turned off the TV, picked up Gu Yang, and went upstairs.

After eating, Gu Yang’s whole body was soft, and he was not angry about being forcibly fed ginger by Fan Yuan before dinner. Now he just leaned his head on Fan Yuan’s shoulder, obediently allowing himself to be carried away without any resistance.

“What are you doing? I still want to watch it.”

Fan Yuan placed Gu Yang on the handrail at the corner of the stairs, his hands tightly embracing Gu Yang’s waist to keep him steady.

Gu Yang’s gaze was suddenly lifted up, with nothing to support him behind him, he was a little nervous, and he tightly grabbed Fan Yuan’s collar with his hands.

“Watching the documentary can wait, I have something more important to do now,” Fan Yuan whispered in Gu Yang’s ear.

“What… what is it?” Gu Yang didn’t need Fan Yuan to answer, he immediately knew what Fan Yuan’s “more important thing” was.

He was kissed passionately by Fan Yuan, with his back against the precarious handrail on the stairs, the feeling of being suspended in the air made Gu Yang nervous and scared. But the more he felt this way, the tighter and closer he clung to Fan Yuan, his hands tightly embracing Fan Yuan’s neck. The numbness that had faded before dinner was stirred up again.

This time, it was intentional by Fan Yuan.

He didn’t want Gu Yang’s attention to always be on that elusive little rabbit, he wanted Gu Yang to only think of him, to constantly remember him, to have him in his mind.

And Fan Yuan did succeed. Gu Yang was so dizzy from the kiss that he couldn’t think of the documentary about the rabbit for a while.

Now, Gu Yang’s mind was full of Fan Yuan, Fan Yuan, and Fan Yuan.

Under Fan Yuan’s deliberate guidance, the battlefield gradually shifted from the corner of the stairs to the steps.

Gu Yang was pressed against the steps, his back against the uneven edge of the steps, his back a little sore. Unfortunately, his mouth was firmly sealed and he couldn’t say a word, so he could only pat Fan Yuan’s back with his hands.

When Fan Yuan finally took a breath, he mercifully released Gu Yang and brought the battlefield back to the study.

Gu Yang was forced by Fan Yuan to do a long and comprehensive exam, with each question read out loud and the solving method explained before he could write anything down. If he said anything wrong, he had to be prepared to receive a kiss from Fan Yuan.