Chapter 25

Fan Yuan frowned, pushed Gu Yang’s head away in disgust, pulled Gu Yang’s wing and wiped his chin with it, rubbing Gu Yang’s saliva that was on it.

Gu Yang tried his best to recover his wings: “What are you doing! It’s so disgusting!”

Fan Yuan sneered: “You smeared saliva on me, aren’t you disgusting?”

Gu Yang couldn’t refute, he flapped his wings suddenly, and brought a gust of cool wind.

Fan Yuan sat up and looked at the huge black wings behind Gu Yang with some surprise.

“Can you fly?”

Gu Yang vigorously flapped his wings on both sides, and the wind brought up the things in the storage room, blowing them up and down. His feet were slightly off the ground, then he fell down again.

Such a small distance from the ground already made Gu Yang’s hands and feet limp from exhaustion. He knelt on the ground with his wings drooping, as if he didn’t even have the strength to move.

“No, I can’t fly, it’s too heavy.”

Gu Yang crawled to Fan Yuan’s place, and tried to make trouble by wiping the sweat from his forehead on Fan Yuan’s clothes.

Fan Yuan directly pulled Gu Yang away by the collar: “Stop making trouble, put your wings away, it’s time to go back.”

Gu Yang was held by Fan Yuan. He put his hands on Fan Yuan’s shoulders, knelt down in front of him, and nodded obediently.

The two looked at each other in silence, Gu Yang didn’t move, neither did Fan Yuan.

After looking at each other for a while, Fan Yuan said, “Put your wings back, what are you doing looking at me?”

Gu Yang finally moved the wings behind him, with a serious face: “I’m putting them away.”

That’s what he said, but the pair of big wings behind him still stayed quietly, showing no sign of disappearing at all.

Fan Yuan understood: “Can’t take it back?”

Gu Yang’s tense body instantly relaxed, his wings spread lazily to both sides, and he shook his head.

“I don’t think I can.” He said quite confidently.

Fan Yuan reached out to touch the base of Gu Yang’s wings. Gu Yang dodged for a while, then moved forward again, allowing Fan Yuan to pull his wings apart as if he was eating chicken wings, and leaned closer to see the connection between his wings and his shoulder blade.

“When you seem to be stimulated or emotional, you will grow wings.” Fan Yuan said his guess.

Gu Yang tilted his head and thought for a while, then nodded with uncertainty: “It seems to be the case?”

Fan Yuan’s fingertips groped along the junction of the circle of black feathers and fair skin, his tone slowed down.

“Gu Yang, relax.”

Being touched by Fan Yuan, Gu Yang couldn’t help straightening his back, leaning his waist forward, bending out a flexible arc.

He climbed onto Fan Yuan’s shoulder, lowered his head, and softly agreed: “En.”

Fan Yuan patted Gu Yang’s shoulder lightly like coaxing a child, and his fingertips touched the base of Gu Yang’s wing in a detached way.

Gu Yang was very nervous at first, and his heart beat faster and faster. After a while, he felt relaxed and drowsy.

When the lunch break bell rang, the wings behind Gu Yang finally disappeared slowly, revealing his shirt that was torn by the wings.

“Okay.” Fan Yuan said.