Chapter 46

After Gu Yang woke up, Fan Yuan did not make Gu Yang study, but put Gu Yang into the desk, and let him hide in the desk and play with his mobile phone.

Although Gu Yang was small, it did not prevent him from playing with his mobile phone. He pressed his two small hands quickly, tried to play a few rhythm masters, and found that no matter how fast his movement was, it cannot compare to the fact that the screen of the mobile phone was too wide for him now. After stumbling and playing a few rounds, he was exhausted, so he could only close the game honestly, open the webpage and surf the Internet.

Gu Yang flipped through the recent popular events, and saw the photos of Fan Yuan’s house within a few swipes.

At first glance, the photo was taken outside the fence. Although it was a bit far away, it can still be seen that the flowers from different seasons and different flowering periods in the yard were blooming incomparably beautiful in winter.

The person who took the photo should be someone who live near Fan Yuan’s home. As soon as his photo was uploaded on the Internet, it immediately attracted the attention of the local media. Soon someone found Fan Yuan’s house and wanted to interview the owner, but because there was no one in Fan Yuan’s house, they could only give up.

Gu Yang looked at the number of views and attention on the photos, and the more he looked at them, the more frightened he became, and he whispered Fan Yuan in the table with a guilty conscience.

“Fan Yuan… look at this.”

Fan Yuan lowered his head and saw Gu Yang carefully pushing the phone to the side of the table, motioning him to look at it.

The photo of Fan Yuan’s house was displayed on the screen of the phone. Fan Yuan took the phone, swiped up and down with his fingertips at will, glanced at it twice, said nothing, and put the phone back in front of Gu Yang.

Gu Yang was a little apprehensive: “What if they don’t plan to give up and still go to take pictures?”

Fan Yuan reached into the table and rubbed Gu Yang’s little head with his fingertips, causing Gu Yang to stagger. Gu Yang didn’t dare to stop him. He was so guilty now that he felt that he had caused trouble, so he didn’t dare talk more.

Seeing that Fan Yuan had been silent and just rubbing his head, Gu Yang raised his two small hands to hold Fan Yuan’s fingertips against his chest, and began to turn his head to try to think of some crooked ideas.

“If someone really comes to ask, you just say…you bought it.”

Taking advantage of the situation, Fan Yuan tapped Gu Yang’s belly with the fingertip that Gu Yang was holding. He looked down at the nervous little Gu Yang in the table, and looked at him quietly with black eyes, waiting for Gu Yang to continue talking.

Gu Yang avoided Fan Yuan’s sight with guilt, clasped Fan Yuan’s fingertip tightly with both hands and continued:

“The noble son of a wealthy family, he flew in countless flowers from all over the world with a lot of money, and filled his yard in winter, just for the beauty to smile… You see, I have thought of the header for you.”

After hearing this, Fan Yuan pulled out the fingertip that was being held by Gu Yang, held Gu Yang in the palm of his hand with his backhand, and held him in front of him.

“Beauty?”

Gu Yang’s face slowly turned red, he lowered his head and changed his address in a low voice:

“Beautiful boy?”

After finishing speaking, Gu Yang secretly glanced at Fan Yuan’s expression. Seeing that Fan Yuan was unmoved, he could only change his words again.