Chapter 67

Gu Yang was still lying on the ground, defenseless, lying in front of Fan Yuan with his belly in his hands. His two rabbit ears were resting on Fan Yuan’s feet, and the fluff on the rabbit ears made Fan Yuan’s feet itchy.

Fan Yuan bent down, hooked his hands under Gu Yang’s armpits, and lifted him up.

As Gu Yang was lifted up and his feet touched the ground, he immediately turned around and jumped into Fan Yuan’s arms with excellent bouncing ability. His legs wrapped around Fan Yuan’s waist, and his hands hugged Fan Yuan’s neck.

“Fan Yuan, I really can’t go to school. I need to stay home and have little bunnies!”

After hearing Gu Yang’s repeated emphasis on “not wanting to go to school,” Fan Yuan pinched Gu Yang’s bunny tail and asked him, “Do you really not want to go to school? Don’t want to take the college entrance exam? Don’t want to go to the same university as me?”

As soon as same university was mentioned, Gu Yang immediately wilted. Instead of saying he didn’t want to go to school, he tried to please Fan Yuan by rubbing his face with his bunny ears and whispered in his ear, “I already have little bunnies. It’s not that I don’t want to go to the same university as you, I really want to.”

Fan Yuan tilted his head slightly, creating a little distance between them and looked at Gu Yang with complex emotions in his black eyes, which Gu Yang didn’t quite understand.

“Fan Yuan, don’t you like little bunnies?”

After looking at Gu Yang’s expectant and cautious eyes, Fan Yuan finally nodded and said, “I really like them.”

“Gu Yang, remember, no matter now or in the future, whenever there are little rabbits, I want them all – one, two, three, any number of them. I’ll take them all.”

Gu Yang didn’t know why Fan Yuan suddenly spoke to him in such a serious tone. All he knew now was to hug Fan Yuan tightly, feeling happy and expectant.

For the sake of the little rabbit in his belly, Gu Yang no longer slept in and got up early with Fan Yuan to have breakfast downstairs.

During the meal, Gu Yang’s joy was so obvious, occasionally touching his slightly bulging belly.

Since coming to “Fan Yuan,” and experiencing so many fairy tales and golden fingers, the thing Gu Yang was most grateful for was “The Rabbit Bride,” because it would give him the best gift.

Fan Yuan wanted to appear more calm, but he remained silent and took Gu Yang’s bowl to refill it after Gu Yang finished his porridge.

Gu Yang’s joy made Fan Yuan feel a little uneasy for the first time. He didn’t know if there would be even greater sadness when Gu Yang knew the truth.

As the New Year was approaching, the two of them packed up and prepared to go shopping for New Year goods after the meal.

Gu Yang now paid special attention to his small round belly and even wore an extra shirt inside his sweater.

Fan Yuan saw that his shirt collar was messy, so he walked over to straighten it for him.

Gu Yang tilted his head back to let Fan Yuan flip his collar, and suddenly took out his phone from his pocket and opened a webpage to show Fan Yuan.

“Fan Yuan, look at this!”

Fan Yuan glanced at it, and the data displayed on the phone was about lop-eared rabbits.

Gu Yang pointed to the picture of a big white rabbit with two drooping ears and said, “Fan Yuan, I checked it, I’m not a disabled rabbit, I’m a lop-eared rabbit, so the offspring I give birth to will also be lop-eared rabbits.”