Chapter 60

The sky had completely brightened up. Fan Yuan finally let go of Gu Yang and hugged him to sleep while he was still in a daze.

Gu Yang’s brain was severely deprived of oxygen. He either stretched his legs or bent his waist all night, and he was already exhausted, not to mention his mouth that had been working hard all night, was now red and swollen, making people feel sorry for him at first glance.

Fan Yuan lightly patted Gu Yang’s back and comforted him, while Gu Yang complained in a low voice. He grumbled about something, but he was really too tired and fell asleep in no time.

He slept until late morning, and it was almost noon when Gu Yang finally woke up.

The bedroom curtains were only partially opened, allowing warm yellow light to shine on one side of the bed and sprinkle onto Gu Yang’s palm.

Gu Yang’s fingertips moved, and he withdrew his sun-warmed hand into the quilt, opening his eyes in a daze.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he hissed, feeling a burning sensation in his mouth, and his mouth corners were also cracked.

Fan Yuan seemed to have predicted when Gu Yang would wake up. Just as Gu Yang was stretching lazily on the bed, the bedroom door was pushed open.

As soon as Gu Yang heard the door opening, he instinctively hid under the quilt.

Fan Yuan walked to the bed and pulled the quilt. He found Gu Yang holding onto the quilt tightly inside.

Gu Yang’s muffled voice came from under the quilt:

“Don’t kiss me… please don’t kiss me. My mouth is sore… it hurts so much…”

Fan Yuan hesitated for a moment, then he used force to directly throw off the covers, revealing Gu Yang curled up into a ball.

As soon as Gu Yang saw the covers being thrown off, he immediately reached out to cover his mouth.

Fan Yuan knelt on the bed with one knee, he had already become smaller since it was the day, looking like a thirteen or fourteen-year-old, but his black eyes still exuded a powerful pressure.

He slowly approached Gu Yang, half propped up on the bed, and looked down at Gu Yang who was covering his mouth.

“Take your hands away and let me see.”

Gu Yang shook his head, still holding his mouth and refusing to let Fan Yuan see.

Fan Yuan approached closer, his lips brushing against Gu Yang’s ear, and repeated:

“Let me see?”

With the hot and soft touch, Gu Yang slowly loosened his hands, revealing his overly red mouth.

Last night, before going to bed, Fan Yuan had specifically looked at Gu Yang’s mouth, which wasn’t swollen like this at the time. He didn’t expect that it would become even more swollen after the morning had passed.

Fan Yuan lightly touched the corner of Gu Yang’s mouth that had a small cut with his fingertips. Gu Yang winced in pain and instinctively grabbed Fan Yuan’s wrist, wanting to remove his hand. In the end, he didn’t move, but weakly gripped Fan Yuan’s wrist.

After checking his mouth, Fan Yuan pinched Gu Yang’s chin.

“How’s your tongue? Open your mouth and let me see.”

As soon as he mentioned his tongue, Gu Yang became even more aggrieved, hesitantly opening his mouth to reveal his tongue, which was also abnormally red. He even complained to Fan Yuan that he couldn’t speak clearly because he couldn’t open his mouth, and his tongue lightly moved as he spoke.