Chapter 59

Gu Yang looked into Fan Yuan's eyes and walked slowly towards him. He lifted his hand and was about to place it on Fan Yuan's right hand, which was covered in tomato sauce. However, Fan Yuan suddenly pulled his right hand behind his back and grabbed Gu Yang's outstretched hand with his left hand, pulling him towards him.

During the day, little Fan Yuan was much shorter than Gu Yang. Now, the height difference between the two of them standing face to face was even more noticeable.

Gu Yang looked down at Fan Yuan, who was much shorter than him, and his excitement suddenly cooled down.

Fan Yuan seemed to feel the same way. He looked at Gu Yang for a long time, squinting his black eyes. He seemed a little unwilling, then finally just stood on tiptoe, leaned towards the corner of Gu Yang's lips, and bit down.

After biting Gu Yang's lip, Fan Yuan pushed him away, turned on the tap, and continued cooking.

"I'll deal with you tonight," Fan Yuan said in a not-too-good tone.

But Gu Yang didn't take it to heart. He touched his mouth and opened his eyes slightly, looking surprised.

Watching Fan Yuan continue cooking, Gu Yang touched his mouth and licked it, somewhat incredulously asking, "Fan Yuan, did you just... kiss me?"

Fan Yuan "clang" cut away a piece of rib and said, "No."

The corner of Gu Yang's mouth couldn't help but curve up. After being kissed by Fan Yuan on the corner of his mouth, he was so happy that he couldn't describe it. He took another step forward.

"Fan Yuan, are you shy? You kissed me and now you're denying it?"

Again came a "clang" sound, Gu Yang's shoulder shaking slightly. His gaze fell on the cutting board, where the ribs had been chopped up into pieces.

Fan Yuan put down the knife, threw the ribs into the bowl, and then turned to look at Gu Yang, his gaze drifting from the corner of his mouth.

"Gu Yang, in your opinion, does that count as a kiss?"

Gu Yang covered his mouth, looking foolish. "Doesn't it count? Your mouth touched mine!"

Fan Yuan turned around to grab some vegetables, casting a meaningful glance at Gu Yang before falling silent.

Gu Yang's heart started to race inexplicably under Fan Yuan's gaze. He took small steps out of the kitchen and stood in the living room, holding his chest where his heart was beating irregularly, taking a deep breath.

"A kiss is a kiss," Gu Yang thought. No matter what Fan Yuan said, he felt that they had shared a legitimate kiss.

With a kiss under their belt, how could the rest be far behind?

As Gu Yang thought this, his heart started beating faster and faster. He walked around the living room a few times before running up to the study.

Ever since he discovered the USB drive from Pan Fei on his bedside table, he had hidden it away in the study. But no matter where Fan Yuan hid it, Gu Yang could always find it.

Taking out the USB drive, Gu Yang sat cross-legged on the bed, closed the bedroom door and drew the curtains before starting to flip through the thirty-eight pictures.

He didn't look closely last time, but as he looked at them carefully this time, he was increasingly amazed.

"Oh my god, this position... wouldn't his leg break?"

"Looking at this posture just makes me feel back pain. Can I endure this?"

As Gu Yang exclaimed while looking at the pictures, he sometimes touched his leg or massaged his waist.