Chapter 94

Gu Yang was carried back to the classroom by Fan Yuan, and his face did not lift up the entire way.

When they reached the classroom door, Fan Yuan proactively put Gu Yang down.

Gu Yang looked up at Fan Yuan. Although he seemed cold and distant, any small gesture made Gu Yang feel a sense of tenderness.

He knew that Gu Yang felt embarrassed, so he put him down on his own.

Gu Yang reached out and tugged at the corner of Fan Yuan’s clothes, his arm touching Fan Yuan’s, following him into the classroom.

In the few minutes before class, the classroom was a mess, with students chatting and laughing, a rare lively scene in their senior year.

These were all youths in their prime, and their curiosity about Fan Yuan and Gu Yang didn’t last long. In fact, they had seen enough of their affectionate displays, so they no longer paid much attention to them as before.

Following Fan Yuan, Gu Yang passed through a group of classmates who were teasing each other and pulled at the corner of Fan Yuan’s clothes.

Fan Yuan lowered his head to look at Gu Yang. As he did so, he slightly tilted his body, making sure to hear Gu Yang’s words clearly.

Gu Yang leaned close to Fan Yuan’s ear and covered it with his hand, whispering affectionately:

“Next time, carry me in.”

The warmth in Gu Yang’s words seemed to linger on Fan Yuan’s ear, and this feeling was not uncomfortable but rather addictive.

“Alright.”

The afternoon classes were still busy. Gu Yang and Fan Yuan were occupied, not having time for much else, except for occasionally holding hands under the table or sneaking a quick kiss behind the pile of books. Fortunately, the warmth that Gu Yang gave Fan Yuan during lunch was enough to sustain him until the end of school.

When the school bell rang for the end of the day, the other students rushed out excitedly, but Gu Yang and Fan Yuan were in no hurry.

Gu Yang finished the last problem, carefully double-checking his calculations, before starting to pack up.

The two of them were the last to leave, locking the door and turning off the lights, leisurely walking in the corridor.

Initially, there was a bit of distance between the two as they walked, but gradually, they drew closer. Their fingers hesitantly interlocked, their eyes occasionally met, and their arms pressed against each other.

By the time they reached the entrance of the teaching building, Fan Yuan’s arm was already wrapped around Gu Yang’s waist, and his hand slipped into Gu Yang’s pocket, tightly holding onto Gu Yang’s hand. Their ten fingers playfully wrestled with each other inside the same pocket, tightening and loosening, enjoying the moment.

“Let’s see if there’s any flower shops still open.” Gu Yang hadn’t forgotten about buying flowers.

Sitting in the car, Fan Yuan instructed the driver to find a flower shop while raising the partition.

The partition rose, but it seemed to move at the speed of a turtle in the eyes of the two.

Halfway up, the driver caught sight of Gu Yang sitting on Fan Yuan’s lap and immediately shifted his gaze away.

Gu Yang tucked himself inside Fan Yuan’s coat, his hands passing through the coat and clasping behind Fan Yuan. He asked softly:

“Are you cold?”