Chapter 18

Gu Yang didn’t sit for a long time before he was asked by the stewardess to go back to his seat, put on his seat belt and sit down.

He came down with a flushed face, sat down reluctantly, and moved secretly from time to time, obviously uncomfortable.

Fan Yuan looked at him sideways, folded the blanket, and signaled Gu Yang with his eyes.

Gu Yang glanced at the blanket, but didn’t move.

Fan Yuan took back the blanket and started to take off his coat. He folded the coat squarely and touched Gu Yang again.

Gu Yang stared at the coat in Fan Yuan’s hand, hesitated for a while, then finally got up a little.

Fan Yuan put the clothes under Gu Yang’s buttocks, and when he withdrew his hand, he hooked Gu Yang’s neck and pulled him over.

“You don’t want to sit on the blanket, but you want to sit on my clothes?”

Gu Yang was pinned by Fan Yuan at the back of his neck, his gaze was wandering, he didn’t dare to look at him, but he kept his mouth stubborn.

“If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be like this!”

Fan Yuan pinched the back of Gu Yang’s neck, and pressed against Gu Yang’s ear in an amused way:

“I just brought one coat, sit carefully.”

“Who wants to sit down!”

Gu Yang said that he would not sit down, but his buttocks were firmly seated, and he kept his mouth stubborn until he got off the plane and didn’t talk to Fan Yuan again.

After getting off the plane, he stood up and walked out, leaving Fan Yuan far behind.

Fan Yuan dragged their suitcase. Seeing Gu Yang’s awkward posture walking in front, he stepped forward and grabbed Gu Yang.

Gu Yang looked annoyed, but he was still obedient, he was held back by Fan Yuan and stopped moving.

“Just walk, why are you twisting around?”

Gu Yang’s eyes widened, he raised his foot and kicked Fan Yuan’s calf.

“What’s wrong with me? My butt hurts! Isn’t it all because of you!”

Fan Yuan lowered his head and stared at Gu Yang for a while, the angry Gu Yang was full of vitality.

He turned suddenly and bent slightly.

“What are you doing?” Gu Yang’s tone was still bad.

Fan Yuan tilted his head and pointed to behind his back: “Aren’t you coming up?”

Gu Yang’s eyes lit up, Fan Yuan wanted to carry him!

Without waiting for Fan Yuan to say the second sentence, he immediately jumped up, with his legs caged him in, and was caught by Fan Yuan’s arms.

Those thoughts of getting angry and being determined to ignore Fan Yuan disappeared in an instant.

Gu Yang put his head on the back of Fan Yuan’s neck, rubbed it back and forth twice, and grabbed the clothes on Fan Yuan’s shoulders with both hands.

Fan Yuan’s crumpled coat was wrinkled even more by Gu Yang.

Gu Yang kicked his legs forward and shouted excitedly: “Go!”

Fan Yuan stopped walking and frowned slightly: “You think I’m a horse?”

Gu Yang immediately wrapped his legs tightly around Fan Yuan’s waist to prevent Fan Yuan from regretting and letting him go.