Chapter 73

Gu Yang barely slept that night. He found his phone on the floor next to his bed and opened WeChat to message Wang Hang. After thinking for a moment, he sent a message that read: “Wishing you a bright future.”

Their sudden separation the day before didn’t allow for a proper goodbye. Perhaps once Wang Hang left the country, they would never be in touch again.

After a short while, the chat window displayed “the other party is typing…” However, after waiting for a while, the input status disappeared, and Wang Hang didn’t send anything.

Thinking that Wang Hang wouldn’t reply, he was about to put his phone down when a message popped up on the screen.

“Is Gu Yang okay?” The message from Wang Hang surprised him. The Gu Yang being referred to was definitely not him.

The original Gu Yang was self-centered and arrogant. He caused trouble with Fan Yuan on a regular basis, and he would skip class with Wang Hang. He had little to no relationship with the rest of his classmates.

When Gu Yang arrived, he placed all his focus on Fan Yuan and even cut ties with Wang Hang.

It was normal that his other classmates didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary, but Wang Hang, who used to hang out with the original Gu Yang, must have noticed something was off.

As he relaxed his tensed body, it seemed that Wang Hang didn’t intend to cause him any trouble.

He replied, “He’s doing well.”

Wang Hang quickly responded with two words, “Thank you.”

The chat window fell silent again. Gu Yang decided to explain vaguely to Wang Hang that the original Gu Yang was doing well in another world. However, as he tried to send a message to clarify things, a system prompt popped up.

“The other party has activated friend verification. You are not their friend yet, please send a friend verification request. After verification is passed, you can chat.”

Gu Yang was stunned for a moment, and then he realized that Wang Hang had deleted him.

In the end, Gu Yang breathed a sigh of relief. Wang Hang’s friend was the original Gu Yang, not him. They had both returned to square one.

The matter with Wang Hang has come to an end, so Gu Yang finally had time to open the WeChat messages sent by Pan Fei and the others. He was confused by their series of greetings and inexplicable questions, only knowing that something had happened on Fan Yuan’s WeChat Moments.

Gu Yang secretly turned his head and saw that Fan Yuan was still sleeping with his eyes closed. He then opened Fan Yuan’s WeChat Moments, where the first thing he saw was a group photo of him and Fan Yuan. Gu Yang was shocked and his fingers froze, causing his phone to almost hit his face. Fan Yuan suddenly reached out and caught the phone.

Fan Yuan opened his eyes and glanced at the enlarged photo on Gu Yang’s phone screen. He then ran his finger over the 100 points on Gu Yang’s neck and asked, “Look good?”

Fan Yuan’s voice was particularly attractive, especially since he had just woken up.

Gu Yang, who was listening to his voice next to his ear, shrank into the blanket and said with a muffled voice, “Looks good.”

The bright red three-digit number was still sitting obediently on his neck, but the font was a bit blurry now. Don’t ask him why it was blurry, just guess.

Fan Yuan put Gu Yang’s phone on the bedside table next to him and imitated Gu Yang’s actions by curling up under the blanket and crawling into Gu Yang’s arms. He leaned his head on Gu Yang’s neck, making the three blurry digits even more blurry.