Chapter 90

When the bell rang, the excited students were still a bit reluctant. Gu Yang and Fan Yuan, who had just caused trouble, didn’t plan to be late again. They turned around, holding hands, and dashed towards the teaching building.

Seeing them running, the other onlookers also reacted and rushed towards the classrooms together.

For a moment, the scene became even more lively and spectacular.

Throughout the morning, no one knew how many students were criticized by teachers for being late or how many were punished with cleaning duty for throwing their test papers and textbooks around.

But one thing Gu Yang was clear about was that the feeling of goodwill in Fan Yuan’s left palm had increased to 73 points.

The consequence of their recklessness was that Fan Yuan and Gu Yang were each given the task of writing a three-thousand-word self-reflection. Zhuo Wan demanded that they submit it the next day and it had to be sincere, without any perfunctory content.

Gu Yang was still in the excitement after causing trouble and didn’t pay much attention to Zhuo Wan’s requirements.

Throughout the rest of the day’s classes, Gu Yang remained happy.

After school, Gu Yang first went to prepare a medicinal alcohol.

He wanted to massage Fan Yuan’s right wrist. Fan Yuan had forcefully thrown Jiang Yanzhe, who was much larger in size, from the window earlier, and Gu Yang could imagine how painful his own wrist would be. With the college entrance examination approaching, he absolutely couldn’t let anything happen to Fan Yuan’s hand at this critical time.

Fan Yuan sat on the sofa, watching Gu Yang busily preparing. Although his face showed no expression, a fox tail behind him kept swaying.

As it swayed, one fox tail became two, two became four, and finally, all nine fox tails emerged, swaying in unison behind Fan Yuan. From a distance, they looked like a large white fluffy flower.

When Gu Yang approached with the medicinal alcohol, he immediately thought of this metaphor. However, he didn’t dare mention it to Fan Yuan unless he wanted to experience an exciting fox-mouth bathing service tonight.

Putting that aside, Gu Yang still worried about the fused fox personalities of Fan Yuan. He was afraid that those two childish fox personalities would cause trouble and make things restless at any moment.

Fan Yuan noticed Gu Yang’s concern and extended one tail to pat the spot beside him, beckoning Gu Yang to come over.

Gu Yang sat down with the medicinal alcohol and spread a dry towel on his leg. He took Fan Yuan’s right wrist and placed it on his own leg, then unscrewed the lid of the medicinal alcohol.

As the lid was unscrewed, the strong, pungent smell of alcohol and Chinese medicine spread out.

Gu Yang wrinkled his nose and rubbed the medicinal alcohol in his palm to warm it up before starting to massage Fan Yuan’s wrist.

The tails behind Fan Yuan slowly spread out, reaching towards Gu Yang.

The nine fox tails each had their own position. Some rested on Gu Yang’s shoulder, some wrapped around his waist. Every tail was sticky and didn’t match Fan Yuan’s indifferent expression at all.

“Are you worried about those two fox personalities?”

Gu Yang carefully pressed and massaged Fan Yuan’s wrist, his palms warming up as they were covered in medicinal alcohol, the temperature becoming increasingly hot.

“I’m worried, but I’m not afraid to face it.”

Fan Yuan seemed quite satisfied with this answer. Suddenly, he leaned his body and rested his head on Gu Yang’s shoulder.