Chapter 29

As soon as Gu Yang and Fan Yuan returned to the classroom, Zhuo Wan scolded them for a long time in their seats. The whole class was silent, listening to Zhuo Wan scolding them.

As the perfect and excellent class monitor Fan for three years, it was very rare for the students in Class 1, Grade 3 to hear him being reprimanded by Zhuo Wan, so everyone couldn’t help but prick up their ears to eavesdrop.

In the end, after Fan Yuan promised that his grades would never drop, and Gu Yang promised that he would definitely improve in the next monthly exam, Zhuo Wan temporarily let them go, but still warned them both that she would keep an eye on them all the time, so they should be quiet in class and do less petty movements.

Although he was scolded by Zhuo Wan, Gu Yang was still very much looking forward to after school. As soon as the bell rang, he grabbed Fan Yuan’s wrist and ran out, pushing Fan Yuan into the car. He was very excited on the way back. His back rubbed the back of the car lightly twice, it was obvious that because of being too excited, his wings were about to grow out.

Fan Yuan poured cold water on Gu Yang: “Go back and do your homework first.”

Gu Yang was stunned for a moment, pursed his lips, squeezed to the side of Fan Yuan, grabbed Fan Yuan’s arm, did not speak, and just looked up at Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan turned his gaze away from him and looked at the buildings that were constantly moving backwards outside the car window, as if Gu Yang didn’t exist.

Gu Yang squeezed against Fan Yuan again, and said very sincerely: “Father Fan, let’s fly first, it won’t be long, can we do homework after flying, okay? Learning and entertainment should complement each other.”

Fan Yuan reached out and pushed Gu Yang’s forehead away: “Is that why you want to take me flying?”

Gu Yang nodded vigorously: “My technique is so good, it would be a waste not to use it.”

Fan Yuan smiled, and put away his expression again: “Good skills? Yes, I should use you.”

When Gu Yang had his wish fulfilled, he immediately went over, squeezing him. His chin rested on Fan Yuan’s shoulder and he smirked, he didn’t even realize that he was being teased.

Fan Yuan’s house was very big, and there was a garden in front of the house that had a tree-lined path that needed to be crossed. Gu Yang had stepped inside here a long time ago in order to fly, and when he got out of the car, he dragged Fan Yuan into the dark path.

Because no one went down this path at night, the lights were basically not lit.

Gu Yang dragged Fan Yuan to run, and as he ran, the wings behind him stretched out.

Because he was too excited, he forgot to take off the school uniform that was still intact on his body. After finally protecting the school uniform that was intact all day, it was torn by the wings at night.

As he ran, his feet left the ground and he began to fly close to the ground, but he couldn’t lift Fan Yuan up by flying close to the ground like this, so Fan Yuan dragged him down as soon as he exerted his strength.

“What’s the rush?” Fan Yuan pressed Gu Yang’s shoulders, telling him to walk honestly.

Gu Yang’s feet landed on the ground, his wings fluttered behind him, and then he walked obediently on the ground, crossing the path all the way into the garden.

There were a few dim lights in the garden, and a towering tree of unknown age standing in the middle.

Gu Yang let go of Fan Yuan’s hand, bent down to hug Fan Yuan, but was slapped away by Fan Yuan’s wave.