Chapter 92

Upon hearing Gu Yang mention installment payments, Fan Yuan seemed a bit stunned.

He shifted his gaze to the number 5000 on the timer and asked Gu Yang, “Gu Yang, do you know how many hours are in 5000 minutes?”

Gu Yang immediately took out a pen and started calculating, then showed the result to Fan Yuan, saying, “It’s over 80 hours!”

Fan Yuan didn’t even look at the paper Gu Yang pushed toward him, his black eyes still fixed on Gu Yang.

“Did you always think that I actually intended to let you die in my bed?”

Gu Yang was momentarily at a loss for words, his mind a mess, and his ears turned red under Fan Yuan’s gaze.

Fan Yuan’s attention was immediately caught, and he reached out and pinched Gu Yang’s ear.

Looking at the red ear, still cool to the touch, Fan Yuan couldn’t resist pinching it a couple more times, then slid his fingertips down and played with the little cyan orchid pendant.

“If you want to… we can try…”

Gu Yang’s body leaned back, avoiding Fan Yuan’s fingertips, and his gaze drifted away as he vigorously shook his head.

“I don’t want to… I don’t want to talk about it! Let’s do the test! Focus on the test!”

Seeing Gu Yang nervously flipping through the test paper, Fan Yuan stopped teasing him. After all, tonight, he would get the “billion favors” he deserved. He wasn’t in a hurry for these remaining minutes before the end of the school day.

Gu Yang’s hand trembled as he wrote the answers. He was extremely nervous.

No matter how many times they had kissed or hugged, he could never remain calm when Fan Yuan touched him. He would never be able to do that.

As the bell rang, the classroom immediately became noisy. The tired students quickly packed their belongings, but they couldn’t relax even when they got home as there were more exercises waiting for them to complete.

Soon, there were only a few people left in the classroom. Gu Yang was still sitting in his place, looking at the exercises, but his pen didn’t move for a long time. His left hand nervously held a corner of the book page, and his back remained straight, indicating that he wasn’t focused on the questions.

Fan Yuan didn’t rush Gu Yang; he packed his things and leaned his arm on the back of Gu Yang’s chair. His arm naturally hung down, and his fingertips lightly poked Gu Yang’s waist indentation.

This poke had a significant effect. Gu Yang leaned back completely, looking at Fan Yuan with panic in his eyes.

“Ah!”

Immediately, Gu Yang dropped the pen and covered his mouth. He looked around the classroom anxiously, hoping no one heard his exclamation.

Ezoic
“Everyone’s gone. What are you looking at?”

Fan Yuan took Gu Yang’s book and placed it in his backpack. His big fox tail, which had been hidden in his coat, now came out uninhibitedly, swaying and patting Gu Yang either on the back or the waist, always finding a place to pat.

Gu Yang resisted and resisted, but he couldn’t hold back. He finally reached out and grabbed Fan Yuan’s big fox tail, preventing it from patting him anymore.

“Fan Yuan, stop messing around… the classroom door is open.”

Gu Yang’s embarrassed and scared appearance was quite charming, and Fan Yuan looked at him with his black eyes, his pupils contracting into fox-like vertical slits in front of Gu Yang. Suddenly, eight fox tails popped out behind him, showing a completely different inner state from his calm facial expression.

Overturning the Male God DailyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara