Chapter 6

Li Ziyan was still standing in the swimming pool sluggishly, and Meng Zhan was thinking bad thoughts.

He saw the torn school uniform pants floating in the swimming pool with sharp eyes, and immediately swam over to grab them in his hands.

Glancing from the corner of the eye, he saw another pair of ripped underwear and was shocked. He went forward and wrapped it up with the torn school uniform pants, climbed upl, shouted to the physical education teacher, and followed out.

“Teacher, I’m going to deliver clothes to Fan Yuan!”

Fan Yuan carried Gu Yang. Coming out in a hurry, with slippers on his feet, and a bathrobe on his body, he was running around the campus, his appearance really conspicuous. Some students saw Male God Fan running with someone in his arms in the middle of the sports field, and immediately exclaimed.

Gu Yang felt hot all over, he couldn’t help sticking to Fan Yuan tightly.

Fan Yuan’s icy skin was the best relief for him. As soon as Fan Yuan lowered his head, he saw Gu Yang raise his head slightly, a bunch of small pearls had accumulated in the folds of his clothes on his chest, his eyelashes were moist, and he was looking at him eagerly.

Fan Yuan laughed angrily: “You always make trouble.”

Gu Yang opened his mouth, a few small pearls rolled down from his cheeks again, he closed his mouth again, not wanting to speak.

The infirmary was open, but the school doctor was not there.

Fan Yuan bent down, put Gu Yang on the bed, turned around and drew the curtain beside the bed.

Gu Yang immediately pulled away the bath towel wrapped around his tail, it was very uncomfortable for the bath towel to stick to his tail.

Once the tail was exposed, even in broad daylight, the delicate scales were still shining brightly, very dazzling.

Fan Yuan drew the curtain and turned his head to see Gu Yang counting the little pearls in his hands with the tip of his tail up, looking heartless.

Feeling his heart stuffy, Fan Yuan found a clean towel and threw it to Gu Yang.

Gu Yang looked at the towel thrown on him, then at Fan Yuan, the corners of his mouth curled up: “Thank you!”

Then he wrapped up the little pearls with a towel, and the corner of Fan Yuan’s mouth twitched when he saw that.

“The heart is so big.”

He took another towel and threw it to Gu Yang: “Wipe your tail dry and change back quickly.”

Gu Yang held the towel, looked at his own tail, and he was a little bit hesitant to let go.

“It’s so dry, it feels a little uncomfortable.”

Fan Yuan simply grabbed the towel, pressed Gu Yang’s shoulder with one hand, and was about to wipe it for him.

“Don’t use a dry towel, can you use a wet towel?”

Before he finished speaking, he wiped Gu Yang’s tail with the towel, the dry surface of the towel immediately absorbed the remaining moisture from Gu Yang’s fish tail, and he patted Fan Yuan’s shoulder with his tail in discomfort.

“Don’t rub it! Can’t you wait for it to dry itself?”

Fan Yuan pressed down Gu Yang to prevent him from struggling: “Don’t make people suspicious, just wipe it dry and change back!”

When Gu Yang’s legs turned into a fish tail, he couldn’t see any important parts. Fan Yuan opened and closed his hands, and rubbed directly from his waist to the tip of his tail. Gu Yang’s face flushed from the rubbing, and he grabbed Fan Yuan’s arm with both hands. The tail was in the crook of Fan Yuan’s arms, and the tip of the tail was cocked up and down, brushing against Fan Yuan’s chin from time to time.