Chapter 68

“The snow is getting heavier and heavier.”

Fan Yuan said they would take a car home soon, but he kept walking with Gu Yang for a long time, carrying him on his back.

When the two came out of the internet cafe, it was already late and the winter sky was dark. Now the street lights on both sides of the road had lit up one by one.

Gu Yang’s ear was pressed against Fan Yuan’s ear, their ears were tightly pressed together, warm and hot. Gu Yang’s other hand was always covering Fan Yuan’s other ear, keeping him warm.

Fan Yuan’s two hands were hooked on Gu Yang’s thighs, which were just blocking him and keeping him from feeling cold.

Whether it was summer or winter, nightlife was always rich for young people.

As the street lights lit up, the surrounding shops’ lights also became dazzling. Even during the New Year, it was still bustling.

Groups of young people gradually gathered on the roadside, discussing their plans for the night. They all had youthful faces like Fan Yuan and Gu Yang, full of vigor and vitality, and passed by the two of them lively and noisily.

The hustle and bustle passed, and Fan Yuan and Gu Yang were surrounded by silence.

Gu Yang lifted his hand to brush away the light snow on Fan Yuan’s black hair and whispered, “Fan Yuan, let’s take a car back. You’ll catch a cold if we keep walking.”

Fan Yuan finally stopped, hailed a car, and the two of them leaned against the back seat and quickly drove towards home.

The car was also quiet. Fan Yuan suddenly asked,

“Do you like to play with them?” the question was asked.

Gu Yang nodded honestly and said, “I do, but I prefer to be with you.”

Gu Yang could live his youth without Fan Yuan, living passionately and laughing loudly, living up to the expectations of some people for a so-called normal youth. He could approach the scorching sun, enjoy the warm sun, and be self-satisfied.

But no matter how far Gu Yang went, he longed to come back, back to Fan Yuan’s side.

He himself was the scorching sun, no need to approach, he would bloom the warm sun in the world named Fan Yuan.

The car drove through the snow and soon arrived at Fan Yuan’s small villa. The footprints of the two when they went out at noon had already been covered by snow, but now that they walked back in, they left new footprints. Only the two of them came and went here.

As soon as they entered the villa, Gu Yang immediately took off his woolen hat and vigorously shook the two rabbit ears that had been itching from being covered, and then grabbed Fan Yuan’s coat, which was all chilled from the outside.

The first thing Fan Yuan did when he entered the house was to take off Gu Yang’s coat. The two looked at each other, both unbuttoning the other’s coat and looking away.

Gu Yang suddenly felt a little embarrassed, with the rabbit ears tightly attached to his cheeks, he turned around and ran upstairs with a clatter.

In the bedroom, the bed was neat, the bedside table was spotless, but the space next to the bed was messy, with Fan Yuan’s clothes thrown everywhere. Now there were several small rabbit clothes on Fan Yuan’s clothes.

Gu Yang nestled into his messy rabbit hole again, holding the little rabbit’s clothes in his arms and staring at the 45 score absent-mindedly. His fondness for Fan Yuan was increasing more and more frequently and to a greater extent.