Chapter 17

Gu Yang found that his popularity had improved, and some female classmates even came to him with math problems.

After asking the same female classmate to leave for the third time, Gu Yang approached Fan Yuan and said proudly, “Do you think she likes me?”

Fan Yuan didn’t even look at him, but looked at the book in his hand seriously, as if Gu Yang didn’t exist.

Gu Yang raised the corner of his mouth: “What’s the matter with you? Are you jealous of my popularity?”

Fan Yuan flipped through the book for a while, then turned his head and glanced at him with a half-smile.

“Yeah, I’m jealous of you, so you push the table away and stay away from me, okay?”

Gu Yang didn’t dare to shy away, he held Fan Yuan’s table tightly, a little anxious: “Fan Yuan, let me tell you, don’t try to push me away with the table like last time, I’m ready now, you can’t push it away.”

Fan Yuan stretched out his hand and flicked the back of Gu Yang’s hand with some amusement, but didn’t push him away.

Gu Yang was on guard for a long time. Seeing that Fan Yuan really didn’t intend to push him away, he relaxed.

“We’re leaving tomorrow, have you packed up your bag?”

“We are only staying for two nights, what do I need to pack up?” Fan Yuan said.

Gu Yang disagreed: “You have to bring a lot of things for two nights. Shall I go to your house to find you tonight?”

Fan Yuan had an insight into Gu Yang’s mind: “Are you going to my house to find me, or going to my house to live?”

Gu Yang was exposed by Fan Yuan on the spot, he stuck out his tongue out of embarrassment.

“Forget it, let’s meet again tomorrow morning.”

After he finished speaking, he found that Fan Yuan was staring at him suddenly, didn’t speak, and seemed to be distracted.

“What’s wrong?” Gu Yang waved his hand.

Fan Yuan withdrew his gaze calmly: “It’s nothing.”

True to his word, Gu Yang immediately dragged his huge suitcase to Fan Yuan’s house at night.

Fan Yuan was a little hesitant when he saw the big suitcase that was higher than Gu Yang’s waist, and stepped forward to carry it, it was quite heavy.

“What have you brought?”

Gu Yang patted the box mysteriously: “They are all good things! I will show you when the time comes! Where is your luggage, have you packed it?”

When Fan Yuan lifted his chin, Gu Yang looked over and saw a simple backpack on the sofa.

“Just one bag?”

Fan Yuan ignored him, walked up to Gu Yang’s suitcase, looked at it twice, and bent down to open it.

When Gu Yang saw that, it was too late to stop it. As soon as the concealed button of the suitcase was opened, the suitcase burst open, and all the contents inside poured out.

Fan Yuan had a pair of triangle bear underwear hooked on his fingertip, then looked at the snacks, clothes, and even the self-heating hot pot spilled out, and his forehead twitched.

“We are going to the neighbouring city, not going abroad, what are you doing with these things?”

When Fan Yuan was talking, his eyes were looking at the triangle bear panties hanging from his fingertip. Seeing this, Gu Yang’s face was filled with heat. He rushed over to snatch the panties and stuffed them into his pockets. Standing in front of the suitcase that burst open, he was a little hesitant, like a child waiting to be lectured by an adult.