Chapter 5

Gu Yang quietly let go of Fan Yuan’s hand. Nervous and because he was too anxious to drink the milk tea just now, he opened his mouth and hiccupped.
Ezoic

Fan Yuan came close and he smelled a strong smell of peanuts.

He backed away and looked at Xu Tian: “There were peanuts in the milk tea?”

Xu Tian thought that the two influential figures were going to fight because of her, but suddenly Fan Yuan pointed at her and she nodded in a daze.

“Yes, Mr. Cat’s latest new product, something good will happen, it contains peanut powder, it’s very fragrant.”

Fan Yuan put down the empty milk tea cup in his hand. When he backed away, Gu Yang had already slipped away, and he was lying on his desk with his back facing Fan Yuan.

Fan Yuan nodded at Xu Tian: “Thank you, don’t buy it in the future, I don’t like sweets.”

Xu Tian’s face turned red and then turned pale again.

He didn’t like sweets, was it because he didn’t like the sweetness of the milk tea, or he didn’t like her, Xu Tian*?
* tian = sweet

The bell for morning self-study rang, and Zhuo Wan came in with her high-heeled shoes hurriedly, and slammed a stack of papers on the podium.

“The results of last week’s preliminary test have come out. Generally speaking, there was progress, but some students still have some serious problems. I won’t talk about other subjects here. I will save you some self-esteem, but let’s take Chinese as a subject to talk about.”

Gu Yang noticed that when Zhuo Wan mentioned “some students”, her eyes were obviously glaring at him.

God.

He hoped that the original Gu Yang’s previous exam results would not be too ugly.

But Gu Yang also knew that this was an extravagant hope.

When the Chinese test papers were handed out, Gu Yang glanced at the results and immediately turned the paper upside down.

33 points.

This score was simply a shame for Gu Yang, who was a top student in liberal arts.

But once the Chinese test paper was turned over, Gu Yang felt that it was even more glaring, the composition got 0 points.

Topic: Enemy of Life: Stupid Fan.

Gu Yang: …

He flipped over the Chinese test paper again. Looking at the bright red score of 33, he unconsciously pinched the corner of the paper with his fingertips. This was the first time he had experienced such a sense of shame.

He knew why Zhuo Wan kept staring at him just now, this composition was really too much.

Fortunately, the morning self-study time was not long, Zhuo Wan picked out a few typical mistakes, talked about them, and left.

Gu Yang thought he would be criticized and be pointed out by name, but he wasn’t.

Zhuo Wan was still a teacher who took good care of students’ self-esteem, but before leaving, Zhuo Wan glared at Gu Yang again.

In the first class, math, Gu Yang was looking for a book in a hurry when he found that his chair moved.

Fan Yuan suddenly stretched out his leg and hooked Gu Yang’s chair, dragged him and the chair to his side, then stretched out his long hand, and dragged Gu Yang’s table over.
Ezoic

Before Gu Yang could react, his body subconsciously threw himself on the table, trying to cover the Chinese test paper.

Seeing Gu Yang lying on the table, Fan Yuan stared at him with wide eyes, but didn’t expose him, just tapped the table with his fingertips.