Chapter 72

As the sky gradually brightened, Gu Yang slowly opened his eyes and saw Fan Yuan staring at him with a pair of black eyes. His eyes had returned to black from red, but Gu Yang didn’t know when that happened.

Seeing him wake up, Fan Yuan leaned over and asked, “Are you hungry?”

Gu Yang immediately became alert and stepped back while saying, “No, not at all!”

Last night, Gu Yang was fed by Fan Yuan until late in the night. If Gu Yang hadn’t kept begging, Fan Yuan probably wouldn’t have let him go.

Gu Yang regretted saying “feed me” yesterday. Fan Yuan not only fed him but also overfed him.

Ezoic
Looking at the hint of red light in Fan Yuan’s black eyes again, Gu Yang turned around and tried to get out of bed. However, Fan Yuan grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

As Gu Yang laid back, his hair scattered backwards, and his slightly swollen lips and watery eyes were fully exposed.

Fan Yuan furrowed his eyebrows and lightly touched the corner of Gu Yang’s mouth. “It’s still swollen. You’re too fragile.”

Gu Yang looked at Fan Yuan, who was leaning over him, and began to move slightly to the side, trying to escape.

After last night’s battle, Gu Yang finally understood that he couldn’t mess around with Fan Yuan, who had the attributes of a great demon king. If he dared to provoke him, he would have to bear the consequences.

Fan Yuan noticed Gu Yang’s intentions and lifted him up to take him to the bathroom.

“You said you weren’t hungry, why are you in such a hurry to get up?” Fan Yuan said as he carried Gu Yang.

“Let me go. I’ll wash up by myself!” Gu Yang kicked his legs, trying to get down.

Fan Yuan didn’t respond and placed Gu Yang on the washstand before fetching a towel and some hot water.

Gu Yang watched as Fan Yuan grabbed the towel and reminded him, “You’ve got the wrong one. That one is your towel.”

Fan Yuan used the steaming towel to wipe Gu Yang’s face. “Can’t I use mine?”

Gu Yang nervously pursed his lips, too afraid to say no. He lifted his head and obediently allowed Fan Yuan to wipe his face for him.

As they locked eyes, Fan Yuan’s hand slowed down while wiping, and he gradually lowered his head. Just as Gu Yang was about to turn away, Fan Yuan grabbed his chin and kissed him.

The once steamy towel in Fan Yuan’s hand slowly turned icy as Gu Yang sat on the bathroom counter, enjoying a very rich and satisfying breakfast.

After just one breakfast, Gu Yang was stuffed. As soon as Fan Yuan released him, Gu Yang immediately snatched the towel from him and turned to get hot water to wash his face again. He was rough in his movements and even winced in pain when the water touched his lips.

Fan Yuan stood behind Gu Yang watching him and handed him the toothbrush with toothpaste after he finished washing his face.

Gu Yang took the toothbrush and jumped down from the counter, solemnly telling Fan Yuan, “Fan Yuan, I’m really full and can’t eat anymore.”

Fan Yuan rubbed Gu Yang’s hair and took the towel that Gu Yang had just hung back up, and began washing his own face.

Gu Yang watched Fan Yuan brush his teeth as he brushed his own, and then saw Fan Yuan take out a razor to shave. Gu Yang, who belonged to the group of people with sparse body hair, hardly ever had to shave. Seeing Fan Yuan shave his beard, Gu Yang couldn’t help but feel a bit envious as he rubbed his own chin.