46.- Charlie Planned It (Filly Filler)

Y/N's P.O.V:

After leaving Oliver in the hallway I went to the dorms for my homework, I could not afford falling behind. As always the doorknob blocked my path. "Hello doorknob" The doorknob grumbled something in response, it was definitely moody. I even had to bite my lip in order to not laugh. "Glittering points that downward thrust, sparkling spears that never rust. What is it?" "An icicle" The doorknob grumbled again and swung the door open. "Everything good doorknob? Usually your riddles are harder" He sighed annoyedly. "I can close the door if you'd like! And give you an impossible riddle!" I chuckled and quickly stepped in the common room since the doorknob was closing the door. "I think I'm good thanks doorknob!" I heard the doorknob grumble again. "Easy riddles. I'll teach you easy-" I couldn't hear the end of the sentence, the door had already closed. I tried not to laugh too loud since the common room was really full, but I still laughed.

"For Godric's sake L/N. What did you do to the doorknob?" Clearwater was standing next to me, watching the door intently. I bit my lip to contain my laughter again. "I did nothing! The doorknob was already grumpy" I was speaking between my laughs, I saw that Clearwater was trying to contain hers as well. "I need to leave. Do you think it'll let me back in?" I shrugged. "I suggest you take your time with Percy" She blushed deeply and started leaving without another word. "Your boyfriend was looking for you" I smirked. "So is yours" She sighed and left. It's not that I didn't like her, but she could be snobby at times, so that was annoying. And after wrapping up the whole ordeal I went to the dorms.

Charlie was sitting on her bed as per usual looking at a picture with tears streaming down her face. I quietly tip-toed my way to her and sneakily peaked over her shoulder to look at the picture. It was a moving picture of her, Alice and Diane hugging each other in our fourth year. They looked happy, even if they had a demon in the picture too. "You really do miss them" Charlie jumped, sending the picture flying, I caught it mid air. "Y/N! Where were you?! Oliver has been harassing me with you all day!" I chuckled and tried not to fall as she hugged me harshly. "Yeah that was sorted. But apparently your attachment to Diane hasn't" She sighed and sat back down, placing her head in her hands. "Look I'm sorry, but you deserve better even if-" She didn't even let me finish. "You're right!" I stared confusedly at her as she yanked the picture away and ripped it in half. "Charlie what are you doing?!" She smirked and set the picture on fire, quickly putting it out. "You're right I need to get over them. Do you know if Tamara Ignatus is single?" I stared shell shocked at her as she was apparently leaving to go have a one night stand or whatever was crossing through her mind. "Um I don't think you're her type, and what was all that?" She sighed. "That's me getting over them" I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Okay, fine, you do whatever you want. Can you pass me the homework?" She nodded and started searching through her bag.

I sat on my bed and started taking notes on assignments we had. When she told me we were done I decided to get a head start on Snape's essay, those always took me ages to finish. Charlie went to lean against the edge of my bed. "When was the last time you went on a date with Oliver?" I shrugged, not taking my eyes off the essay. "I don't know. A while I think, we've both been busy" She nodded. "And, when's the next quidditch match?" I shrugged again. "A month or so" She nodded again. "When does Oliver start going on a quidditch frenzy?" I shrugged again, and pinched the bridge on my nose. "I don't know. In a week or so probably. When did this turn into a game of 20 questions?" She smirked and sat on my bed, leaning against my shoulder. "What if I told you I want to organize a date for you?" I scoffed. "No offence Charlie, but last time someone organized us a date, we just ended up doing our own thing" She groaned and flopped backwards onto my bed. "C'mon please. I didn't get to do that with-what did you call Alice again?" I smirked. "The demon" Charlie nodded. "Right. I didn't get to do that with the demon, so please can I do it with you?" I groaned. "Fine" She squealed and started hugging me, but it felt more like crushing my ribs. "Just...hands....to yourself" She giggled and let go. I went back to my essay.