55.- Bulgaria vs Ireland

Y/N's P.O.V:

Oliver pulled along through the crowd. Millions of wizards making their way in as well. People kept bumping into us but I held tightly onto Oliver's arm. Finally we were able to hand our tickets and we were directed to our seats, I couldn't hear a single thing but Oliver seemed to understand as he pulled me along the stairs to the very top, the screaming slowly dissipating. "We got pretty good seats" We were at the very top floor, the only thing on top of us was the dark sky. "Yeah. If it rains we'll be the first to know" (A/N: Whoops I stole a line 🙃) Oliver chuckled and sat down, I sat next to him. He took out some binoculars from his pocket. "What's that for?" He smirked. "They'll be going so fast you won't even be able to see them. These slow the image down" I must've had an 'I don't believe you' expression because he handed me the binoculars. "Try them" I sighed and looked through them to the other side of the pitch were people were still trying to find their seats. "It looks the same to me" "Press the button" I did as I was told and everyone started moving in slow motion, I kept glancing between the binoculars and my normal vision. "That is so cool" He chuckled and I handed him the binoculars back. "I know right. One of the best inventions for professional quidditch" I nodded. (A/N: I am unable to check the actual dialogue but I'll try to make it as similar as possible, forgive me donut gods 🤧)

"Welcome, welcome to the 256th annual quidditch cup" Oliver was basically jumping out of excitement as we cheered. I was never one to listen to speeches so instead I just looked around. There was a sea of green, red, white and black and you could barley hear anyone. "And for the first show of the night. A big round of applause for the Irish mascots. Leprechauns!" A bunch of green blurs flew out as Irish music started playing, they were flying across the stands. I couldn't contain my smile at the sight. Suddenly gold started falling everywhere, I caught a few of them and saw Oliver covered in it. I laughed. "You shouldn't bother keeping it. It'll disappear eventually" He nodded. "I know. Doesn't mean I can't tease you with it" He threw me a coin and I threw one back, we ended up in a full coin battle until one of my coins hit the man next to Oliver and he gave us a deathly glare. We immediately stopped and leaned back into our seats, laughing quietly.

"Let's welcome the Bulgarian mascot. The veelas" Some ghost like ladies flew out dancing, I didn't really see whatever was flattering about them but at the other side of the pitch they were holding down a man who was desperately trying to reach the veelas. I laughed and playfully (A/N: I feel the need to clarify that for no reason 🙃) slapped Oliver's shoulder. "What's with the dude over there? Is he that lonely?" I expected him to laugh or scold me or at least some reaction. But he didn't do anything but lean forward slightly. "Oliver?" He just leaned even further. "Wood?" I sighed and slapped a hand over his eyes. "OI" I chuckled. "You done eye cheating on me?" He scoffed. "What?" I laughed. "You were literally about to jump over the railing to get to those Veela things" He blushed under my hand and the Veela started singing. I took my hand off his eyes. "Here we go again" But instead of trying to jump over the railing he just kissed me, softly gripping the back of my neck. "I think that's enough of the veelas. Can someone slap the referee?" Oliver pulled away grinning. "Is that better? Or should I go back to eye cheating?" I rolled my eyes, and pushed him away. "Go back to staring at your girlfriends" He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I already am" I blushed and rolled my eyes, finally watching the chaos the veelas had caused. The referee was basically drooling, there were complaints everywhere about how they were getting the veelas off the stadium. "Well that was fun" Oliver chuckled, draping an arm around my shoulders. "I just hope they introduce the players soon" I chuckled. Good old Oliver, always caring about quidditch.

The announcer finally started announcing player's names and Oliver kept spitting random facts about them like: 'this is his first cup' 'his sister died last year' 'his wrist broke last year' and stuff like that. And just to tease him I just said that most of the players were hot and he shut up. Of course until Krum arrived, he wouldn't shut up about him. "Oliver?" "Yeah?" "I love you. But for the love of donuts shut up" He blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry" I chuckled. "It's fine. If it means that much you can keep going" (A/N: And that people is what you call mood swings which are relatable 😃 I'm sooo relatable riiiight??? 🤣) He smirked and started spitting out facts again until the match began. And Oliver was right they were going crazy fast, I couldn't even distinguish who was who. The score bell kept ringing constantly and the announcer couldn't catch a break. The quaffle kept being tossed around. One time a keeper blocked the quaffle I jabbed Oliver in the ribs and pointed at the situation. "That'll be you in a few years" He sighed. "I really hope so" I chuckled. "Trust me you will be. And maybe if we're still talking I'll get to watch you" He smirked. "Or maybe you'll come as my wife" I blushed and rolled my eyes. "Don't push your luck Wood" He laughed and kissed my cheek, turning our attention back to the game that was happening in front of us, that I could barely see but still managed to keep up.