71.- Cuddle Session (Filling)

(A/N: Credit to @voldyshinyforehead (Just in case I'm terrible at typing usernames sorry) for the amazing ideas for this chapter and for helping me with my writer's block😌)

Y/N's P.O.V:

One weekend. That's all I needed. I had been running left and right trying to cover and accomplish everything in my life. Starting with being an auror and working all day every day, then the order business that took on most of my free time and my weekends. I barely even saw my boyfriend, and we lived in the same bloody house. Needles to say, when the Ministry gave me the weekend off for 'excelling in my work'. I took it without a single protest and also decided to take a break from the order. Ever since mister Weasley was attacked nothing truly amazing had happened, and unless it was extremely urgent, meaning matters of life or death. I would not show up.

I arrived home after finishing up for the week in order business, kicking off my shoes at the entrance felt like a whole different experience, like the chains tying me down had finally stopped pulling and I was finally free. The sofa felt even softer and cozier than before, I wondered if that's how my mum felt every time she came home from a long day at work. But in my case it was a long month of work. The front door clicked open, letting the remains of the chilly January air in, but I couldn't bother myself to stand up and give a fuck, at that point if they wanted to rob me, they were more than welcome to. But it wasn't robbers, it was just Oliver, which I confirmed when he groaned and plopped down next to me on the sofa.

"Hey. You're home early" He snuggled closer to me, surely at least one of his body parts had to be hanging off the sofa. It wasn't that big to fit both of us side by side. "I am. And you're taking up sofa space" He rolled his eyes and laid his head against my chest, his stench reaching my nose. It wasn't pleasant to say the least, after all he had been sweating for the past hours and most likely didn't take a shower, and if he did, they really needed to switch soaps. "You stink" He nodded, his eyes closed in relaxation. If it was any other occasion I wouldn't have complained, but his stench was invading my relaxing space. (A/N: More fun facts about me: I don't have a sense of smell so writing this is basically fiction for me 😂) I tried pushing him off, but he was clinging to me like a leech. "Oliver I'm serious. Go take a fucking shower. You stink like shit" He groaned finally opening his eyes and looking directly at mine. "Can't we just cuddle?" Since his grip had loosened I took the opportunity to shove him off and he fell on the floor, it most likely hurt, but knowing him if I didn't force him to he wouldn't have moved from there for hours. "Shower first" He rolled his eyes once more, the shit finally leaving, oh and the smell did too. (A/N: Bully the ones you like 101 🤪)

Oliver wasn't a quiet person, I could hear the entire process of him showering all the way to the living room, I might've fallen asleep for a few seconds there but I heard footsteps coming back, which meant Oliver was coming back. He went back to his original position, his hair now dripping wet, and now he didn't smell like sweat, instead he smelt like wet dog once again. "I'll never understand why you always smell like wet dog after you shower. Do you even use soap and shampoo correctly?" He shrugged, guiding one of my hands to play with his dripping hair that was dampening my top as well. (A/N: Where I'm from we call that 'piojito' and apparently I'm really good at it 😂) "You can come and check one day if you'd like" I chuckled, twirling a strand of his hair around my fingers. "Don't tempt me Wood, you know I'm capable" He chuckled, his chest vibrating against me. "That's exactly why I offered" After that we stayed silent. No other noise but the sound of our breathing and our heartbeats. But that wasn't really audible it was more of a feeling. The sky got darker and we probably laid there for hours, Oliver's light snores were getting louder which meant that he was truly asleep, the noise slowly lulled me to sleep. Was it comfy? No. But it certainly was needed. (A/N: I have a debate with my friend that I will now transmit to you. I say the wendigos from Until Dawn are baby and cute. He says they're demon spawn. That's it 😁)