14.-Forgive Me?

Y/N's P.O.V:
Gryffindor caught the quaffle first and then zoomed towards our goalposts, most of the team zooming after them. I on the other hand flew as high as I could (keeping the pitch in sight), I did a few laps and then stopped to rest, I leaned against my broom watching our plays unfold, I didn't even bother hearing Jordans's commentary, as long as Gryffindor didn't score 160 points (which I highly doubted) we had the game in the bag. "Hey" A quiet voice came from beside, it was probably a whisper but I somehow heard it, and it had to come from the only guy in Hogwarts I was considering going to Azkaban for. "What do you want Wood?" He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I-well. I'm sorry for the way I reacted the other day in your dorm" I tightened the grip on my broom and looked down at the game. "Apology not accepted. Anything else?" He sighed and looked down as well. "I need advice" I scoffed. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend for it" His grip seemed to tighten as well, but not out of stress but out of worry. "That's exactly who I need advice of. I-I just don't feel the same way anymore, like the feeling was never well...real?" He sounded confused and sad, and everything in my mind clicked. "I'm so stupid" I groaned accidentally saying the previous statement out loud. Oliver looked at me confusedly but before I could reply I saw a glint of gold behind his head, I immediately zoomed after it with Oliver close behind.
We flew all around the pitch at least five times before the snitch disappeared once more. I groaned loudly and did a few more laps to de stress myself from all the pressure. Firstly Harry gets injured and the whole plan we had went bonkers, secondly I had to help Angelina with her keeper duties because Oliver was being a git, then my feelings interfere with the game wanting to crush Oliver's feelings as well, then I lose the snitch and worse of all my Ravenclaw mind decides to shut itself and didn't let me see the truth of Oliver's newly found feelings for Alice, he wasn't actually on amorentia, that would explain literally everything, his quidditch obsession depleting, how he ditched Percy, him willing to make out at a Ravenclaw dorm, how his feelings suddenly depleted. But of course my emotions clouded my judgment, that only seemed to happen with Oliver, stupid crushes.

After 10 minutes the snitch appeared once more. I chased after it, my knuckles turning white from all the force I was applying to hold onto my broom, I could hear Oliver right next to me trying to catch it as well, but the snitch once again disappeared between the crowd. I slapped my hand against the handle of the broom and zoomed off towards the middle of the pitch, I glanced quickly at Oliver and he looked very sweaty and like he was about to puke. It must've been the amorentia wearing off, I briefly considered telling Madam Hooch that one of the players was under the influence of a potion, but I didn't even have time to call a time out since the snitch appeared by the ground once more, I dove down ready to pull my broom up in case the snitch moved, but it didn't, it just gravitated over the middle. Oliver came zooming from the left as I zoomed from the right, both of our hands outstretched and ready to grab whatever came in our way. But with my luck that day the snitch flew up and out of sight just in the nick of time, and what did I catch? Oliver's hand, our fingers for some reason intertwined, we both blushed and quickly let go flying off again. "And it seems that our seekers instead of catching the snitch caught feeling. Is this the new beginning of a new relationship?" I glared at Jordan, and I knew he could see me. "SHUT IT JORDAN!" He snickered lightly and continued his commentary. "And that was Y/N L/N, a very terrifying young lady if you ever asked me, but it seems she might have a soft spot for-" I let out a ragged breath. "I'M WARNING YOU LEE" He raised his hand in surrender and continued with the proper commentary. It was rare for me to use someone's first name, unless I was angry, they were close or they asked me to call them by their first name, and Jordan must've caught on that when I called him Lee. I turned to look at Oliver once more, I wasn't going to admit it at the time but I was really worried for him, he looked paler than he ever had before, sweating like crazy, he was watching me closely in case I found the snitch first, so I took advantage. I dove down pretending to see the snitch, I had seen the idea of that move in a Quidditch book I read once. I swerved just in time so I didn't crash but Oliver wasn't as lucky, he managed to barley stay on his broom but he hit his head pretty hard against the ground, I flinched and kind of regretted using that tactic. Luckily he still managed to keep going. I flew as high as I could just above the clouds that were now darkening, Oliver hovered next to me covering his nose with his sleeve. "Nice tactic, I completely fell for it" He emphasized the word fell, he also started laughing at his own pun, I scoffed keeping a laugh in, he really did have a contagious laugh. "How's the nose?" He revealed his nose that was bleeding a reasonable amount, I flinched at the sight and he covered it up once more. "Are you sure you should be playing?" He nodded and sniffed loudly, paling more by the second. "I'm not letting you win that easily L/N" He smirked and I laughed quietly, I did miss this side of him. "You said you wanted a challenge didn't you?" I nodded. "I can't believe you still remember that" He stopped laughing and looked at me with a serious expression. "How could I forget?" I looked up at him and immediately got lost in his brown eyes, as he did with my E/C ones as well, he started leaning in but thankfully in that momI saw the snitch. "Well, this was a good chat Wood but I got a game to win" I flew off and smirked, he caught up fairly quickly. "Not if I can prevent it L/N" We both smirked as we chased the snitch, with a new set of determination. It flew straight to were the professors were sitting, I flew even faster to catch it before it even reached them, Oliver seemed to hesitate a bit. It was less than a foot away as Oliver flew up to avoid the teachers, but I didn't and instead did something reckless, I held my broom with one hand tightly and dropped grabbing the snitch mid-air, my hand started slipping as I tried to hop back on to my broom for my victory lap. But instead I let go of the broom, and again thankfully Oliver was there and caught me by the waist helping me on my broom again, I nodded as a thanks and flew around with the snitch in my hand, Ravenclaw (and weirdly Slytherin) cheering loudly.