66.- Meeting (Book 5)

(A/N: People couldn't comment so I reuploaded it 🙃)

Y/N's P.O.V:

Everything had gone well with the meeting. I was in charge of listening in to conversations that potentially could help us decipher what was You-Know-Who's plans, turns out Dumbledore did know about my listening habits. And every time I listened to something useful I would send Dumbledore a letter in code about it or I would patronus message him (as I liked to call it). I felt like a spy from a movie, it was so awesome. My mum didn't quite agree with the whole situation, she feared that something would happen to me, but trusted me in the end, not that she could stop me anyways, but it's the thought that counts.

On the other hand, I had told my mum that I was moving in with Oliver, she was stoked to say the least, she didn't stop crying of happiness for about an hour. So every free moment I had, was spent with Oliver trying to search for a house, we really could afford virtually any kind of house but we didn't want a mansion, too flashy. Oliver had also spent more time at my house, for whatever reason, no one truly minded. So that was that.

"What about that one house in the neighbourhood next to my parents?" "Oliver, you know I love your parents but I don't wanna live a neighbourhood away from either of our parents" He sighed and scratched of the house from our list. "Well that was the last option. Congratulations, you just rejected every house on the list" I groaned. "Why is finding houses so hard? Why can't we just live in holes like moles? Or in a little grass mountain like hobbits?" (A/N: Fun unnecessary fact: I call my friend hobbit and she is now known like that. No one calls her by her name anymore 😂) He chuckled and kissed my temple. "Because we're not as short" I groaned. "That's no fun" He chuckled and wrapped me in a hug. "Don't worry we'll find a house eventually" I smirked. "And adopt a dragon" He laughed. "You're an auror, you should know by now that having a dragon as a pet is illegal" (A/N: Why does illegal in Spanish have to be ilegal...I get confused, the autocorrect gets confused, everyone gets confused!) "Exactly why I can get away with having one. No one would suspect an auror would harbour a dragon" He sighed. "You are so weird" I chuckled. "Yet you still decided to date me, and move in with me" "I question my choices everyday" I pushed him away and went back to my little corner of the bed. "You're more than welcome to walk out the door and never come back" He held onto me again and kissed my shoulder. "I changed my mind. I like your craziness" I chuckled and flipped over so we were facing each other. "I love you" "I love you too Woodchuck" He kissed me quickly but I pulled away. "Have I ever told you the tongue twister related to your nickname?" He rolled his eyes. "We were having a moment" "We still are! Listen. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood" He stared at me with a blank face. "If you say that ten times you'll get super confused" He rolled his eyes again. "Is the opportunity to walk out the door and never look back gone now?" I nodded. "Yep" He kissed my cheek. "Oh well"

Suddenly a silver wolf flew through the window, a patronus, Lupin's patronus. We both immediately sat up. "I can't speak for long. But there's an emergency meeting, Harry's involved. Hurry" And the patronus banished. I turned towards Oliver. "I'm sorry" He shook his head and started grabbing his things to leave. "It's fine. I'll see you tomorrow" (A/N: Another fun story you didn't ask for: My mom and I forgot how to write tomorrow in a restaurant and had to google it 🙃) I followed suit and quickly kissed him. "I love you" He rested our foreheads together. "I love you too. Try and be careful" I nodded and ran outside to apparate, I presumed Oliver would inform my mum about my whereabouts.

I ran inside Grimmauld Place, quickly taking my coat and shoes off. "FILTHY MUDBLOOD IN MY HOME. YOUR KIND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED-" I pulled the curtains closer to the portrait. "Yeah yeah I've heard this speech before, just shut up already" A laugh pulled me out of my argument with the portrait. "I see you and my mother are getting along quite well" Sirius laughed again and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, just peachy" He laughed and took the curtains away from me. "I'll handle this, you go to the meeting" I nodded and ran off. (A/N: In case you didn't have enough of my author's notes here's one more: Aside from the whole DNF thing, Heatwaves is a good song 🤣)