Halloween

(A/N: So this is more of a one shot than part of the story, but it still sort of follows the plot. I decided I would do a themed holiday chapter each holiday until I'm done with the book😅 And I will try to write as little spoilers as possible. But no promises 😌😉 Also this is set way after the battle of Hogwarts (which I just read and am crying))

Y/N's P.O.V:
I groaned as someone jumped on top of me giggling. I turned over to try and avoid whoever jumped but they just started shaking me. "Wake up! Wake up!" I groaned again rubbing my eyes. "Zoe leave your poor mother alone" I chuckled quietly, covering my eyes with my forearm. "But she's not waking up" Footsteps walked in the room quietly taking Zoe off me. "Your mom had a hard day at work yesterday. Let her rest" I heard Zoe groan and I had to stifle a laugh. "Fineeee" She laughed and the footsteps left. I quietly sat up on the bed and stretched, and stood up quietly walking over to the kitchen.

I heard laughter as Zoe ate her breakfast, I leaned against the wall watching the scene unfold. "You're awake" I nodded waking closer, I kissed the top of Zoe's head. "This little demon didn't let me" She giggled and took another bite out of her breakfast. "Well then. Morning L/N" Oliver grabbed my waist and kissed my shoulder, I chuckled and turned around to face him. "Morning Wood" We kissed and Zoe pretended to gag. "Gross!" We pulled away laughing. "One day you're going to love someone as much as I love your mom and you're going to want to kiss them" I pulled away from Oliver's grasp and walked over to stand next to Zoe. "Don't listen to your dad. It is gross" She laughed and gave me a high five. "You two always gang up on me" I laughed again hugging Zoe from behind. "I carried her 9 months for her to be a mini version of you. Let me have this one thing" He laughed as I let go of Zoe to grab an apple. It was astonishing how alike they were, except for her eyes, she had E/C eyes that resembled mine. "Are we going to uncle Percy's for Halloween?" I looked at Oliver while he ate his breakfast. "I don't know, ask your dad" Zoe turned to look at Oliver. "Daddy, are we going to uncle Percy's?" Oliver took a sip out of his coffee pretending to not listen to the question, I smirked grabbing the cup from his hands and taking a sip for myself. "Yes Oliver, are we going to uncle Percy's?" He sighed. "I'll send Artemis" Zoe cheered and quickly hugged Oliver and ran to her room, I chuckled. "Don't look so excited Wood" He chuckled and wrote the letter on a piece of parchment, and then tied it on Artemis's leg, she then flew off.

I wrapped my arms around Oliver's torso, resting my chin on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He shook his head, probably gathering his thoughts. "Nothing" I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. "You can't lie to me. So tell me what's wrong"
He sighed and rested his head against mine, rubbing circles on my hands. "Just worried about the game. I was thinking of practicing but-" I cut him off. "Don't you dare insult yourself Oliver Wood" I let go of him and walked in front so we were face to face, I softly cupped his cheeks. "You are an amazing keeper and don't need to practice. You'll do just fine, they accepted you as their keeper for a reason" He smirked. "I sure am a keeper, aren't I?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "How many times are you going to use that pun?" He laughed and kissed me. "As many as possible" I laughed and kissed him again. "I love you" I blushed a bit as I kissed him once more. "I love you too" I let go of him. "Now let's go see what the little demon wants to be for Halloween" He laughed not letting go of my hand. "She's our daughter you know?" "So?" He pulled my hand forcing me to stop. "So, you can't really call her a little demon can you?" "But that's precisely why I call her a little demon, because she's our daughter" He rolled his eyes and let go of my hand.

Zoe's room was ironically filled with books and posters, but they were quidditch related, with a few beginners instruments lying around. I walked over and squatted next to her. "Hey little demon" She giggled and dropped her book. "What are you reading?" She handed me her book. "Quidditch for beginners?" She nodded. "I want to be like daddy some day!" I placed a hand over my heart gasping loudly, she giggled. "You want to be a quidditch player?" She nodded excitedly just as Oliver walked in the room. "Did I just hear we have an aspiring quidditch player in the house?" Zoe giggled. "If I ever lose you in a crowd I'm yelling quidditch sucks and I bet I'll find you in under a minute" Zoe and Oliver laughed as he threw me the letter which I caught. I read it in my mind.