Easter

(A/N: This is another new year's type situation. These two holidays are too close for my liking 😂 A huge thanks to @voldyshinyforehead (I hope I wrote that right) 'cause without her you wouldn't have this chapter so praise her 👏🏻😂 Anyways onto the one-shot)

Y/N's P.O.V:

I quietly closed the door to a sleeping Zoe's bedroom. I tip toed to the master bedroom and sighed. "Oliver" He groaned and turned over, nearly fully asleep. "Oliver!" He groaned again, I sighed and placed my hands on my hips. "Oliver Wood, I swear to Godric if you don't wake up right now I'll stick you to the bed until Zoe is eleven" He groaned again but nevertheless opened his eyes. "What?" I scoffed. "We're supposed to be preparing Easter for YOUR daughter" He groaned. "She's your daughter too" I sighed and started yanking the covers away. "Oliver-" Before I could even react he grabbed onto my arms and pulled me down with him, hovering over me. "If you give me a kiss" I rolled my eyes. "Are you seriously this childish?" He chuckled, kissing the top of my nose. "Please" I rolled my eyes and leaned up, our lips briefly colliding. "Happy?" He smirked and kissed my cheek. "Very" I rolled my eyes as he rolled off of me, holding his hand out to help me stand up, I reluctantly took it. "Now will you help me?" He nodded and I went to the kitchen to get everything ready.

"Why are we doing this again?" I rolled my eyes. "Because Easter will be fun for Zoe. My mom used to do it for me and I had a blast, so I'm doing for Zoe" He sighed picking up some eggs to hide. "Why are we even hiding eggs?" I smirked, hiding one under the sofa. "Because. The Easter bunny left eggs" He scoffed. "Bunnies don't lay eggs" I sighed. "Their poop looks like eggs, so for the sake of children. The Easter bunny lays eggs deal?" He nodded and kept hiding eggs. "Your mum did this for you? It's tiring" I chuckled. "Welcome to parenthood Wood. Besides wizards have Santa Clause and magic and basically everything else. Why can't muggles have the Easter bunny as an advantage?" He shrugged. "Because it makes no sense!" "I just explained why!" He sighed hiding one last egg. "If Zoe enjoys it. It'll be worth it" I nodded, standing on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. "Trust me, she'll love it" He nodded. "Can I go sleep now?" I chuckled. "Sure thing sleeping beauty" He chuckled, pulling me along back to sleep.

We fell asleep fairly quickly, well until Zoe came running into the room, jumping right on top of us, more specifically Oliver. "Mommy! Daddy! Look!" Oliver groaned and I chuckled, opening one eye. "What is it little pumpkin?" She giggled and showed one of the eggs we hid the night before. "I found an egg!" We both chuckled at Zoe's excitement. "That must've been the easter bunny who came last night" She squealed, tightening her grip on the egg. "You want to know what's even more exciting?" She nodded eagerly. I smirked. "The Easter bunny brings more than one egg, it hides them across the house" She squealed and flew out of the bed (not literally) (A/N: Imagine just Zoe yeeting herself off the bed 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry my weird thoughts of the day) "Can we go right now?! Can we find eggs?!" I chuckled and looked at Oliver, he was still half asleep. "I'll go help you look, Groundhog" She giggled and ran out of the room. "I'll se you when u wake up" "Mhm" I chuckled and left the room, along with the warmth of the bed. But seeing Zoe's excited grin made everything worth it.

For the next hour she ran around grabbing every egg she could and then placing it in the basket. When she was sure she found every single one she finally stopped running and sat on the couch, grabbing the basket full of eggs. "Can I eat one?" I nodded, crouching down to her level. "Sure thing groundhog" (A/N: I love that nickname so freaking much 🥺 'cause like Y/N calls Oliver, Woodchuck and another name for woodchuck is groundhog and just ughhh I'm fangirling over fictional characters 🤣 Back to the story) She squealed and started peeling the wrapper of one of the chocolate eggs, I ruffled her hair and went to the kitchen. "I'll start breakfast, save some for later" She nodded, still finishing the same egg as before.