30.- I Love You

(A/N: I don't know how long passed since Hermione got petrified (and therefore Y/N) so let's just say it was a few months 😝)

Oliver's P.O.V:

Months had passed, and Y/N was still petrified. At least now I went to breakfast, lunch and dinner, but everyday I woke up early and sat by Y/N, every chance I got I went to be by her side, but now I was forced to stay at the great hall for the end of year meal.

We were all gloomy at the fact that Y/N was still petrified, from what I've seen she loves food, and the end of year meal was all about food. Even the Ravenclaw table seemed sad at the fact they lost their prefect and quidditch on the same day, they were even on track to win the quidditch cup, but there we were with no cup and no Y/N.

I looked over at the rest of the group, they were all playing with their food, especially Percy, he must've been really sad that Penelope was petrified too. The entire hall  had a similar expression so I just ignored it. I heard the door open, I just assumed it was a teacher, until I saw Hermione hugging Harry and Ron, my hopes went up thinking about Y/N, my thought was: was she unpetrified too? And suddenly my question was answered. "Geez you guys missed me that much?" I turned to look at Y/N With her arms crossed, smirking, I gaped at her unpetrified form, I had gotten so used to see her petrified that I forgot how beautiful her H/C hair was, or how her E/C eyes shone in the light of the torches. "Y/N!" Angelina was the first to react to Y/N, by shrieking non the less. Angelina rushed Y/N with a hug, normally she would've rejected it but she hugged back laughing, and then Angelina smacked her arm. "OW!" The group chuckled as Angelina hugged her again. "Don't ever do that to me again Y/N L/N!" Y/N laughed once more. "No promises Angelina Johnson" Angelina whipped her tears as Katie and Alicia hugged Y/N as well. The twins were next, but instead of hugging her they ruffled her hair. "Glad to see you Y/N/N" She chuckled and pushed them away, smoothing her hair, Percy hugged her as well, and that only left me. I stood there gaping at her, she kept smoothing out her hair with a smile. "Hey Wood-" She was probably going to say something else, but I didn't give her a chance, since before anyone could even say a word I kissed her, right there in the middle of the great hall.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was drinking a potion that tasted weird that Madam Pomfrey had given me, when she walked in the room. "How are you feeling?" I placed the cup next to me. "Better" She nodded and started fumbling with some supplies. "Will you finally tell me how long I was out for?" Madam Pomfrey took a deep breath and sat at the edge of the bed. "You were out for a few months" I nearly choked on the potion I was drinking. "Months?" She sighed and placed a comforting hand on my knee as she stood up. "Madam Pomfrey?" She turned to face me. "Yes dear?" I took a deep breath. "How bad did we loose to Gryffindor?" Madam Pomfrey chuckled. "Wood is starting to wear off on you" I chuckled blushing, then I remembered. "How did he take it?" Madam Pomfrey sighed and sat down on the bed again. "The first month he spent the entire day here, Miss Johnson had to bring him food so he would it" I fiddled with the covers. "Where is he now?" She sighed and stood up again. "Probably at the great hall for the end of year feast. I already sent miss Granger-" I shot out of the bed. "It's already the end of year feast?!" I grabbed my robes that Luna had brought me bad started changing. "Yes, but I advise that you stay here-" I started doing my tie. "There's no way I'm missing that feast, I'll even go crawling if I have to!" Madam Pomfrey sighed and crossed her arms as I ran past her out of the door. I skidded to a stop and ran back. "But how bad did we lose?" Madam Pomfrey scoffed. "You didn't lose. The match was cancelled" I scoffed. "You can't cancel quidditch!" She rolled her eyes. "The end of year feast?" I nodded excitedly. "Right. See you later Madam Pomfrey!" I didn't wait for an answer as I ran to the great hall. I just caught up to Hermione entering the great hall. "Hello 'Mione" She looked at me confusedly. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" I chuckled. "Worry more about the red head and green eyed boy that are looking this way" She looked over at Harry and Ron and immediately ran towards them.