12.- Pumpkin Pasties

Y/N's P.O.V:
Percy surprised me, he sounded really serious, well he always did but now even more. "What do you need to talk about? I moved so he could sit next to me and he did. We stayed in silence for a bit, and I was just about to break it when he spoke. "Please go easy on Oliver" I was genuinely shocked, Percy wasn't usually the type of person to come and beg for his friends, but he just did. "What do you mean by that?" He rolled his eyes, clearly frustrated but still continued. "Please L/N don't act as if you're blind, we both know Oliver is head over heels for you" I unintentionally started blushing, I wasn't going to admit it but I did know all this time he had a crush on me. I just like making things hard on myself. "Y-yeah so?" He rolled his eyes again, even more annoyed now. "And all I ask is that when he confesses his feelings for you, you go easy on him" I scoffed, my blush now no where to be seen. "Bold of you to assume he will confess his feelings to me" I could hear Percy's smirk. "He will, because he'll get the confidence to confess when he figures out that you love him too" My face was red once more as I turned back to him, trying to keep my racing heart at bay. "Wh-what are you talking about?" He scoffed again, his confidence being overpowered by his annoyance. "Please Y/N I've seen how you basically make heart eyes at Oliver" It was my turn to scoff and be annoyed. "Well you got no proof" I smirked confident that I had won the argument, but apparently not since Percy was now smirking as well. "Actually I do" I raised an eyebrow challenging him. "Amorentia" I gave a quick fake laugh at his apparent proof. "How would you know what I smelled, Gryffindor doesn't have potions with Ravenclaw, and Snape wouldn't let any of you in" I smirked but he seemed to ignore all my speech as he kept talking. "Spruce Wood, pumpkin pasties and wet dog" I froze, he really did know what I smelled. But how? "Ho-" "We prefects are very close" His smirk was even wider and my blush could now be seen a mile away, but I once again questioned him, hoping he would just forget about this whole conversation. "And why would you say those smells are related to Oliver?" His expression didn't falter as he explained. "Spruce Wood has literally Oliver's last name, he was also the first person to ever hear you play your ukelele if I'm not mistaken" I looked down remembering the day he heard me play for the first time. "Pumpkin pasties, a part from being your favourite dessert it was also what brought Oliver and you together for the first time" I bit my lip still looking down, also remembering how he bought me a pumpkin pasty the first day we met. "And wet dog, I was stumped at first until Oliver came back from practice and you commented on his smell, wet dog. Any more questions?" He was smirking while containing a laugh, knowing he had won. I straightened up accepting defeat. "Just one. What did he smell?" He leaned slightly against the tree. "Grass, old books and pumpkin pasties" I smiled slightly biting my lip. "He didn't want to relate the smell but I did. His love for quidditch is no secret but it's also related to you since you're Ravenclaw captain and a seeker" I shifted a bit uncomfortable. "Old books I just simply thought of you studying because let's face Oliver is no nerd" I laughed quietly as I brought my knees up to my chest. "And pumpkin pasties is just the same reason as you, it reminds you of each other" We stayed in silence for a few seconds, my mind swarming with questions and ideas. "Percy?" "Yeah?" I turned to him to look him in the eye. "Are you positive Wood loves me?" He shifted so we were now face to face. "I would bet my prefect position on it" If he was willing to do something as drastic as that to prove Oliver did love me, it must've been true. Plans started swarming through my mind to what I was going to do with that information, but only one seemed to pop up. Confess my feelings for him before he did to me. I was now determined with my plan and turned to Percy with a slight smirk. "Can I ask for favour Perce?" He nodded. "Tell Wood to find me here at sunset" My tone was more confident than usual, he stared confusedly, I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Tell-Wood-find-me-here-sunset" I spaced every word as if I was talking to a baby, he rolled his eyes annoyed. "I got that. But why?" I stood up and grabbed my stuff ready to head back to the castle. "He's you're best friend, I'm sure you'll figure out eventually. Thanks Percy!" I ran towards my dorm, confident that my plan would work.