20.- He Loves You More Than Quidditch

(A/N: Double digits yay! Oh wait I reached that earlier 😅 umm 20th chapter hype then!!!! Lol I'll let ya read now 😂)
(A/N: This chapter required a specific type of outfit so my suggestion is on top 😬)

Y/N's P.O.V:

My mom drove me to King's Cross, once again tears eyed. Just before I entered I gave her a tight bear hug. "I'll be fine" She nodded sniffing. "I know you will" We pulled away and she kissed my forehead. "If anyone tries anything go straight to Oliver-" I rolled my eyes. "Mom" She sighed. "Fine, go to a professor-" I groaned quietly. "Mom!" She didn't know about Alice before this year, and now she was extra worried that she would do something to me, but I could defend myself. She nodded wiping a tear from her eye. (A/N: Finally learnt the difference between whipping and wiping yay! 😝) "I know, I know you are a big girl and can defend yourself" I nodded and she started crying slightly again. "When did you grow up so much?" I chuckled hugging my mom one last time. "Probably when I got a deathly tool that could kill someone" My mom chuckled and kissed the top of my head one last time. "I love you Y/N. Please try being safe" I nodded and grabbed the trolley. "Love ya too mom" I waved one last time and ran through the border, not realizing how crazy of a year I had ahead. (A/N: Come south of the border with me... Too many Author's note I'll stop).

On the train I ran into Hermione looking for the rest of the trio, but I thought she didn't know who I was so I simply ignored her, boy was I wrong. "Hello Y/N" I turned around to face her. "Hey..." She looked around at the compartments. "You haven't seen the boys have you?" I shook my head, she nodded. "I had no clue you knew who I was" She scoffed. "Everyone in Gryffindor knows who you are. You're basically dating Oliver Wood, which didn't please some girls but I found quite adorable" I blushed slightly and nodded. "Weird. Guess I'll see ya around Hermione" I started walking away. "And how do you know my name?" I laughed quietly. "I know everything 'Mione!" I saw a faint blush at the nickname and then ran off searching for the group once more.

I thought my luck had changed for the better since I managed to spot Angelina, Katie and the other Gryffindor chaser (I hadn't quite talked to) Alicia. I walked faster towards them but then I crashed into Alice, whatever drink she was holding all spilled on my shirt. I heard the trio of Gryffindors gasp and the trio of demons laugh maniacally. "I think it looks a lot better" I glared at the girl trying to wipe off the drink. "If mine looks so good with, I'm really surprised you didn't use it on yourself earlier" Her jaw tightened. I was really not in the mood to get bullied today, so I continued with my teasing. "But I really should thank you Alice. I can finally outshine you without trying" By now our argument had caught the attention of a bunch of students, the corridor silent waiting for our next move. Alice balled up her hands into fists. "Oh wait a second, I've been doing that for years" Everyone oooh'ed loudly as I smirked and bumped past Alice, I could feel her glaring at the back of my head, but I didn't care. When I reached the group I saw them all giggling extremely shocked. "That was amazing Y/N" Katie spoke first through a fit of giggles. "Thanks Katie" She smiled but soon all of their smiles dropped as they looked behind me, I didn't need to have seer blood to know it was Alice. "You know L/N I have a few words myself" I was about to turn around and reply but Alicia stopped me. (A/N: This is gonna be one hell of a confusing chapter to write without mixing Alice and Alicia) "Bugger off Puckett" I heard Alice scoff and stomp away as the trio pulled me towards a compartment.

Inside there was only Percy. "Where are the twins?" I sat next to the window, Alicia and Katie still trying to help me get off the drink. "With Lee" Angelina sat across me as I shooed the other two girls resigning that the shirt was doomed for the day. "Still fancy one of the twins Angie?" Alicia asked smirking as Angelina turned bright red. "Shut it" We all burst out laughing, I missed the laughing with people, I loved my mom but being with my friends just made me happy. Suddenly the compartment door slid open to reveal Oliver standing there. He had his usual jean and t-shirt attire, except he was wearing a Puddlemore United hoodie over it. "What we laughing about?" I smirked. "About how Angeline here has a crush on-" She caught on my words and quickly changed the idea of the laugh. "About how L/N got a smoothie poured all over her shirt" I scoffed and tried hiding the stain, but it was physically impossible, so instead I glared at Angelina embarrassed, while she smirked. Oliver immediately took of his hoodie and handed it to me. "Here. To cover the stain" I smiled back at him as I put it on, everyone in the compartment stared at me wide-eyed, and just as I was about to sit down again Angelina grabbed my wrist and spoke to the other two girls. "Girl talk" They both nodded and dragged me to a secluded part of the train.