31.- We're Dating

Y/N's P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning a bit after breakfast had finished. The dorm was already empty, so I took the opportunity to pack all my stuff quickly and then levitate my trunk through the common room. I left the room still levitating my trunk. "See you next year L/N" I waved at the doorknob and kept walking. "Oi!" I turned to see I had just passed a smirking Oliver, he was leaning against a wall. I rolled my eyes smiling. "Hey Wood" I didn't bother stopping for him, but he caught up, draping an arm around my shoulders. "You know we're dating now. You can call me Oliver" I bit my lip and shook my head, trying to not lose concentration on the levitating spell. "Not happening Woodchuck" He turned to face me. "Woodchuck?" I chuckled. "You said you didn't like Wood, so Woodchuck" He sighed. "I take it back call me Wood again" We both chuckled and turned a corner. "Sure you don't need help with that?" I shook my head. "As long as I don't loose focus I'm fine" He smirked. "Don't loose focus huh?" I quickly looked at him. "I know that look, what are you thinking of?" His smirk grew wider and he started tickling me, I bit my lip trying to hide my laughs but failed and started squirming. "Wood-stop-it-my trunk" I spoke between laughs, he laughed as well and I lost focus, my trunk free falling. "Wood!" Before I could react the trunk was levitating again, I turn to look at Oliver with his wand pointed at my trunk. "You're such a git" He laughed and slowly lowered the trunk. I sighed and levitated my trunk again, he chuckled and kissed my cheek as we went to the train to go back home.

We entered the train together but got separated at some point so I went to find one of the girls. I found Angelina, Katie and Alicia sitting in a compartment chatting, naturally I joined them. "Hey" Their heads snapped up towards me with a smile. "Hey L/N" I sat down next to the window, Angelina was smirking at me. "What?" The other two seemed to catch on since they were smirking as well. "Last night" I subconsciously blushed. "What about last night?" She leaned on her elbows. "About what happened last night" I bit my lip. "Well they changed the portrait for a talking doorknob, it's quiere funny, and then I had a chat with Ch-" Katie groaned. "Not about that!" Alicia leaned on her knees. "About that kiss with  our dear quidditch captain" I blushed furiously. "It seemed pretty heated" I shifted in my seat. "Well something did happen last night-" They all shrieked. "What happened?!" I sighed. "Well-" The compartment suddenly opened, Percy and Oliver walked in. "Wood, Weasley" They nodded in acknowledgment. Oliver sat next to me and Percy next to him. I noticed he was holding a package of something, he noticed that I had noticed and handed me the parcel, I reluctantly took it and carefully opened it, there were two pumpkin pasties inside it. "I didn't see you at breakfast, so I figured you were hungry" I smiled slightly at him. "Thanks Wood" He smiled as well and draped an arm around my shoulders, kissing me on the cheek. Everyone in the compartment looked shocked at what had just happened, except Percy. "Hold on, when did that happen?" Angelina pointed at both of us, we look at each other and shrugged. I left the conversation up to Oliver, since he was right I was hungry, so I began eating the pasties. "Last night" They turned to me with the same shocked expressions. "He asked you out last night?" I nodded, taking another bite out of my pumpkin pastie. They all squealed and went over to hug me I slapped their arms. "Hands off! You're going to squish the pasties!" Oliver chuckled and the girls rolled their eyes and sat back down. "Took you long enough, you've been crazy for her since 4th year" I nearly choked on the pastie with Oliver's expression. "Was not!" Alicia rolled her eyes. "And let's not forget they kissed twice" Percy scoffed. "They've kissed more than twice" Oliver and I looked at Percy blushing slightly. "And how many times have they kissed?" I hid my face with the pastie while Oliver glared at Percy, he was smirking. "I lost count after I caught them on the train ride at the beginning of the year" Now I smirked at Percy. "Just like I caught you and Penelope Clearwater?" He turned the color of his hair. "Hold up! You guys have been making out since the beginning of the year and you're dating the Ravenclaw prefect?" Oliver, Percy and I nodded. "That's way too much information" I chuckled as I finished my pasties. "We better leave. Congrats to you three" We all chuckled and waved Alicia and Katie off. "Do your parents know?" Angelina has apparently forgot about Percy. "Oh definitely. My mom said that if I didn't ask Y/N this year she would make me sleep on the roof" I chuckled. "My mom has known since day one" She nodded. "Speaking of" Oliver took his arm off my shoulders and searched for something in his pocket, he then handed me the picture he had given me for Christmas. "Apparently your fan wanted to burn it, so someone gave it to me to save it" I smiled at the picture and then kissed his cheek. "Thanks" Angelina squealed and stood up. "As much as I want to witness you two being adorable, I promise Alicia and Katie I would sit with them" We nodded and she waved us off.